PDA

View Full Version : Deep Deep Dungeon

Ireng
06-02-2003, 08:52 PM
Hey guys what treasury can be found at the Deep Dungeon? I´ve reached Tiger and found so far 6 Phoenix Downs, the Blaze Gun and the Blood Sword. Appart from the Chaos Blade and Zodiac, what can be found using Move-Find and so?

Flying Mullet
06-02-2003, 09:18 PM
Just about every cool item in the game can be found in the Deep Dungeon. All "Move-Find Item" spots have two treasures that you can find, the normal item, like Phoenix Downs, and the rare items, like all of the cool equipment. The trick is to lower your character's brave(the one with Move-Find Item) real low, in the teens usually works for me. The lower the brave the better chance you have of finding the rare items. Be caueful not to lower it too low or you'll turn into a chicken. And to get a list of co-ordinates and items you can find, check out www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com).

Giga Guess
06-07-2003, 06:21 PM
The formula is pretty simple. The probability in finding the "Good" iten (As in Iga Knife, as opposed to a Phoenix Down) is 100-Brave=Probability. I shoot for about 10-15. Rafa is the easiest to do this with.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-10-2003, 07:49 PM
Ireng: Appart from the Chaos Blade and Zodiac, what can be found using Move-Find and so?

One quick Note:

You Cannot get ZODIAC using move-find (I only wish it were that Simple)

Shyguy
07-20-2003, 04:54 AM
what i recommend is to get someone with low brav someone like rafa (i dont know if her brave is higher on some people but mine is 31) and have her equiped with an item that has transparancy with it like a vanish mantal so that way she can roam the entire deep dungeon untouched, and if you dont get all of the items that you wanted you can always do a soft reset (L1+R1+Select+Start) oh and you should bring beowulf with you so cast sleep on one of the enemies so that the map wont end by killing them all or being attacked by the last one.

Gregory
08-11-2003, 04:18 PM
Yep, Rafa's is always 31, and Beowulf's brave is 45. the second lowest. You can get Save the Queen, Excalibur, The strongest equipment, the strongest weapons of each class, I think. Yes, the Chaos Blade... If you got that replaced with a Pheonix Down RESTART! And watch for other humans with Move Find Item abilities, like enemy wizards.

ZODIAC WITH MOVEFIND ITEM! GOD, THAT'S BRILLIANT!

If I needed Zodiac, I'd pee my pants still trying to get it.

Citizen Bleys
08-26-2003, 03:30 AM
I r here 4 d4 cyb0rs3x0r wit Linus

Linus
08-26-2003, 03:32 AM
OMGZ DOUBLE ACCOUTNS UNIET

Citizen Bleys
08-26-2003, 03:34 AM
N0 double accountz, i r teh banz0rz kthx

Raistlin
08-26-2003, 04:22 AM
O_o