PDA

View Full Version : FF4 on PS1: DESPERATE HELP NEEDED!

DMKA
06-03-2003, 10:09 PM
Ok, I'm playing FF4 on PS1 and I'm in the sealed cave, where all those stupid doors come to life and attack you. They keep killing me with their deminish attack! I went to the FF4 walkthrough section on EoFF and it said to cast wall on whoever it targets, but it never gives me the time to do that and I tried just casting wall on people before they're ever tageted but that doesn't work either......someone help?:(

Flying Mullet
06-03-2003, 10:12 PM
I always have Rydia cast Bio/Virus, Kain jump andhave everyone else attack. If you're having troubles with dying, just have Rosa cast life or have another party member revive the dead one. Make sure that you don't pass up these fights, the experience is great and a few of the doors have very good goodies behind them.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-04-2003, 05:17 PM
Dont wait until he targets to cast Wall.

That was my first mistake also.

Cast Wall on yourself Right away.

Especially a good healer and the person who Casts Wall.

I found also that if you only have 2 people alive when you start the fight then cast wall on the "Not Caster of Wall" that its pritty easy.

Do you get more exp if only one person is alive???

Flying Mullet
06-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Nakor TheBlue Rider
Do you get more exp if only one person is alive???
Yes, you will get more experience. The experience won after every battle is split amongst the living party members, so having 2 out of 5 alive will more than double the experience earned.

DCI Superfan
06-10-2003, 03:36 PM
Don't waste your time with Wall. Just beat the crap out of it as quickly as possible with attacks, jumps, Virus, or Ice-3 if you have it. Even have Rosa shoot the bastard. If you waste time doing things other than damage, the Trap Door is more likely to turn into a monster which will lay even more hurt on you. Don't try to keep all your members alive, as it is not likely to happen. Best case, you should be able to take him out before he kills your second member, depending on what member was killed first, but remember, (in my experience) he will kill no more than 2 members before transforming.

DCI Forever!!