PDA

View Full Version : which superbosses have you beaten

muchacho
06-04-2003, 03:19 AM
i have beaten atma, ulitma(7,8,10), omega(8,10), ruby, and nemisis. the one im really proud that i beat it nemisis and ruby. what about you? O.o
which have you beaten and which one are you the most proud of beating?

Reine
06-04-2003, 05:14 AM
FFIII=Odin, Leviathan, Bahamut.
FFIV=Asura, Leviathan, Odin, Bahumut.
FFVI=Doom Gaze, Ziegfried (Real one at Colloseum).
FFVII=All the Weapons.
FFVIII=Both Weapons, and Bahamut.
FFIX=Hades and Ozma.

Havent completed FFV yet, so I havent even seen Shinryuu or Omega. Where can I get a picture of Exdeath in his final forms? As well as accurate stats and attacks for him?

Im most proud about Omega Weapon in FFVIII, as I spent so much time playing cards to modify my stats and to get heros.

Mo-Nercy
06-04-2003, 08:24 AM
Let's see.

FFVII, I've beaten all the weapons, two of which don't really deserve the title of "superboss", one of them isn't even optional :mad:

FFVIII, I've beaten Ultima who was too easy, the hardest part is getting down to him, I'd be willing to say that Omega in FFVIII is the hardest superboss, but I've beaten him 3 times, count'em 1...2...3!

FFIX, I beat Ozma pretty easily. The guy before me counted Hades, I've beaten him but I don't count him.

FFX, I've beaten all the Dark Aeons except Dark Yojimbo. Only because I haven't tried yet.

aeris2001
07-06-2003, 06:42 PM
does ff6 have any super bosses? final kefka, while easy, is harder then atma , the dragons or doomgaze all of them...except maybe bracosaurs who use diaster and ultima. ziegfrid was preety strong but alotof its luck whether your character uses 8x cut(lol) or a crap move and then ziegfried does bout 9000. not really a boss.

emerald ruby ff7 ( 2/2)
omega ultima weapon ff8 (2/2)
ozma ff9 (1/1)
all in ffX.

that means omega weapon, all the monster arena, dark aeons and penenance. god ffx had lots.

only warmech, shinryu and omega from ff5 await me now. does ff2-4 have any bosses harder then the last boss (hence its a super boss).

a boss like hades or quan is an optional or secret boss cause they r easier then the last boss.

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 03:43 PM
its been forever since i played 1-5, so im gonna leave those out

6- all 4 kefka battles, doom, and doom gaze
7- all 3 weapons
8- all guardian force bosses
9- ozma, quale, tantarian, and hades
X- penenance, dark aeons (all of them), nemesis, omega, and ultima. i actually beat ultima, and then went back and bribed him.