PDA

View Full Version : Where is FF3?

SlipKnoTKills
06-04-2003, 04:23 PM
They released FF Origins which consists of FF1 and 2. They released FF Chronicles which consists of FF4. They also released FF Anthology which consists of FF5 and 6. But they have yet to say ANYTNING about FF3? Why is this? (This is for USA versions for PS, by the way)

MJN SEIFER
06-04-2003, 05:23 PM
Maybe They just haven't got 'round to it yet!

I hope They Do it's all I need to complete my collection!

(FFXI Is crap not like regular FFs and i'm not into the FFx2 deal)

Master.Pug
06-04-2003, 06:32 PM
3j is by far the best former NES-FF
they just HAVE TO re-release it for PSx!

want to meet Dorga, Unne & Zande on my ps1 tough ;):D ;)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=573582#post573582) by yours truly
Square Enix has announced (http://www.gamesarefun.com/cgi-bin/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1054220643,58500,) two future PSOne titles. They aren't telling what they'll be just yet, but hopefully one of them will include a proper remake of FFIII. If they do release it, though, I doubt they'll try to sell it all by itself, so it could be packaged with the WSC remake of FFIV. Or, better yet, a whole new remake of some other old, great, and yet neglected game. Preferably Live-A-Live.

Master.Pug
06-05-2003, 05:04 AM
what about FFIII + SOM(or SOM2)?
but how would they call such a package
:eep:

Rude
06-09-2003, 07:32 PM
A re-release of Seiken Densetsu 3 would be absolute ownage.

MagicKnight Locke
06-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Master.Pug
3j is by far the best former NES-FF
they just HAVE TO re-release it for PSx!

want to meet Dorga, Unne & Zande on my ps1 tough ;):D ;)
double,triple,no QUADRIPLE! ditto

SuperPac
06-10-2003, 03:17 AM
Haha! Quadriple! That's funny.

Yeah, quadRUPLE for me, too.

Reine
06-12-2003, 12:39 AM
FF3 will most likely be released with FFMQ. The package will be called FF Chronicles in NZ

Shoyku
06-12-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Rude
A re-release of Seiken Densetsu 3 would be absolute ownage.
It wouldn't actually be a re-release since it never actually came to America. Though it would be equally cool.

Sam1
06-13-2003, 08:42 AM
Yeah, Final Fantasy III might very well be the best game in the whole series, and I sure do hope that they release an upgraded version on the playstation. But, I do think that they should release it with another reamade game as they did for FF Origins and the other playstation Final Fantasy ports. And that game should be....... "The 3-D Battles of World Runner." Now, that was a one of my favorite old NES games, and I think that it could actually be a decent game if Square(-Enix) got around to remaking it properly. Some people might actually be shocked to find out that Square made games before Final Fantasy. And speaking of Enix, perhaps they'll package FF3 with a remake of one of the old Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest games. I haven't played one of those in a while, and I don't know what the state of that series is, but it doesn't seem too improbable now that Square and Enix are in cahoots. But, I would have to say that playstation quality remakes of those FF3 tunes would be sweet. That game had some killer music, especially the battles. I know that as I play though FF Origins (I've finished FF1 and am starting on FF2) that the music is probably the best part of the general revamping that they did to those games. After about a billion battles I'm still not tired of the remade FF battle theme.