PDA

View Full Version : Whos da hottest

Max
06-06-2003, 03:19 AM
Who do u all think is the hottest final fantasy 7 Character?

DocFrance
06-06-2003, 06:07 AM
Well, I'd defnitely have to say... wait a minute... why in Holy am I actually replying to this topic? GAWD, I HATE these kinds of topics! Now I feel all icky. Well, time for another nice cold shower.

TheAbominatrix
06-06-2003, 06:07 AM
Tifa. And yes I am a girl. I just feel Tifa has a better personality than the other two, and that makes her prettier to me. Plus physically she is really gorgeous. If I was Cloud, she'd be the one I'd date. As opposed to a girl looking for someone exactly like her ex and a pre-teen thief.

Next would be Yuffie, she is really cute. :D

DocFrance
06-06-2003, 06:09 AM
And now I'm going to have nightmares after seeing Abominator's avatar and sig. GAWD, what a wierd movie.

TheAbominatrix
06-06-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by DocFrance
And now I'm going to have nightmares after seeing Abominator's avatar and sig. GAWD, what a wierd movie.

:D I aim to please. *evil laugh*

Lexy
06-06-2003, 07:03 AM
Lol very funny Docfrance. Not to be an asshole, but I also don't like these sort of topics. They are downright stupid/pointless, and there have already been hundreds of them. But I would be a little more OK with it if the title was spelled in proper English.

Psychotic
06-06-2003, 06:29 PM
"Whos da hottest" eh? Ifrit of course, end of debate. Even touching the guy would give severe burns, nobody can come close in the thermal stakes.

Hmmm don't run down Clockwork Orange, it's a superb film. I've been meaning to compliment Abominatrix on his sig, so I can do it now. Great sig!

PhoenixAsh
06-06-2003, 07:14 PM
It's not the number of these threads that amazes me, it's the astonishing number of people who go out of there way to enter them, read them, post in them, just to say what a stupid thread it is, or how they don't want to go out with pixels.
There's a lot of these threads, so a fair few must like them, if you don't just don't read them!

FF~FinalFreak
06-06-2003, 07:58 PM
Oh God! I hate Yuffie! Why do people think shes kyoot! Yeah she can be, but HELLO! shes like dis annoying THING dat u cant get out of ur legs! Uggh! Anyways, for the question...i am a girl indeed, but i think if i were Cloud, id date Aeris and if I were...uh...okay some girl in Final Fantasy VII, id date Rufus or Sephiroth! Hell, theyre both hot! I wouldnt mind dating Cloud either! XP

Max
06-06-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Lexy
Lol very funny Docfrance. Not to be an asshole, but I also don't like these sort of topics. They are downright stupid/pointless, and there have already been hundreds of them. But I would be a little more OK with it if the title was spelled in proper English. Im jus board when I do these things.

Max
06-06-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by FF~FinalFreak
Oh God! I hate Yuffie! Why do people think shes kyoot! Yeah she can be, but HELLO! shes like dis annoying THING dat u cant get out of ur legs! Uggh! Anyways, for the question...i am a girl indeed, but i think if i were Cloud, id date Aeris and if I were...uh...okay some girl in Final Fantasy VII, id date Rufus or Sephiroth! Hell, theyre both hot! I wouldnt mind dating Cloud either! XP Don't be dissin Yuffie.Shes awsome but I think if I was Cloud I would Probably date Tifa.No offense to Yuffie or Aeris.

Burtsplurt
06-06-2003, 10:15 PM
Aeris, no question. Tifa if it was just for a dirty weekend. Not that I'd do that but we're talking about game characters, so what the hell! :)

Originally posted by Psychotic
Hmmm don't run down Clockwork Orange, it's a superb film. I've been meaning to compliment Abominatrix on his sig, so I can do it now. Great sig!

Erm...

Lexy
06-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix 17
It's not the number of these threads that amazes me, it's the astonishing number of people who go out of there way to enter them, read them, post in them, just to say what a stupid thread it is, or how they don't want to go out with pixels.
There's a lot of these threads, so a fair few must like them, if you don't just don't read them!

I have never posted in a thread saying I didn't like the topic. And COME ON are you honestly saying that you think this is the sort of thing people want to see here? Maybe it's popular among the twelve year olds, but I'd like to see more in depth discussion than who is the hottest. But that is just my gay opinion though!!!!!!!!!!!! BLARG!

Max
06-07-2003, 02:48 AM
Last time im Posting a thread like that.:mad:

PhoenixAsh
06-07-2003, 03:02 AM
I have never posted in a thread saying I didn't like the topic. And COME ON are you honestly saying that you think this is the sort of thing people want to see here? Maybe it's popular among the twelve year olds, but I'd like to see more in depth discussion than who is the hottest. But that is just my gay opinion though!!!!!!!!!!!! BLARG!

Every thread with anything worth debating recently has died. In many I've been the last person to post anything, so yes I prefer other threads. But I'd rather read this than another thread started by someone who hasn't bothered to read the FAQ, or just look at a basic walkthrough.
If I had my way, R=U would still be debateable, FFX would be discussed as a hideous social experiment and people wouldn't just stop trying to defend Sephiroth over Jenova. This just isn't the case, more people want to discuss this sort of thing. It's not up to us to argue with them, if I want serious topic I'll go to World Events or EoEO.

Harlemoonbeams
06-07-2003, 05:06 AM
Yuffies AWESOME dont diss her!!!! And well I got to say Scarlet is the hottest Jk its really Cloud when hes dressed as a girl HOTTY! lol well YUFFIE RULES

Lexy
06-07-2003, 06:25 AM
Ok, I see what you mean, Phoenix 17! :)

DocFrance
06-07-2003, 07:51 AM
I guess my prblem with it is that there are so many of these. I think we should just sticky all the "-est" threads so that a new one isn't born every five minutes.

Sephiroth2
06-08-2003, 05:53 AM
tifa is the hottest

plus she has a nice rack

Max
06-08-2003, 07:44 PM
At least someone answered the question...

sepiroth1991
06-18-2003, 03:57 AM
What are ya all talkin' about Aeris is da hottest

Advent Child
06-18-2003, 04:34 AM
Why the hell do people say "da"? It makes you sound like a :skull::skull::skull::skull:ing retard.

And I don't think any of them are hot. The concept art for FFVII, in my opinion, made all of the girls look HORRIBLY ugly, and in the game, it was far before the days of excellent movie graphics, so you really couldn't tell what they looked like.

Max
06-18-2003, 04:37 AM
I don think any of the girls are ugly...:tongue:

Advent Child
06-18-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by lj :skull::skull::skull::skull:ing retard.

how can you not?

Max
06-18-2003, 04:47 AM
FF7 is my favorite game cause it has the best story line I think the graphics could use work.And I don know why I said da.

Advent Child
06-18-2003, 04:52 AM
that doesn't answer why you don't think the girls are ugly.

Max
06-18-2003, 04:56 AM
Cause theyre hot.How can u not think that?

Advent Child
06-18-2003, 04:58 AM
you didn't answer. you rephrased your statement.

and I already explained how I didn't think so. ah.. screw it. 8stops posting in this thread before he is warned by mods*

Max
06-18-2003, 05:04 AM
Ya know thats a good point u only got to see Tifa in the only good graphics.which is the Final Movie after u beat Safer Sepiroth.And to answer ur question Ive seen pictures of all of them on the internet that are actually good.

Advent Child
06-18-2003, 05:11 AM
okay, last post here, promise.

Those pictures aren't official. People could draw them however they want. Someone could draw rosie o'donell thin, but she's still.... not thin...

Saraneth
06-18-2003, 06:20 AM
Yuffie. She doesn't need people to be saving her ass all the time (coughaeriscough) and she doesn't need to take everything so seriously. (coughtifacough) Plus she's hot :D . BUT, if she steals my materia one more time, I'll K.O. her and leave it that way.

Auron_Kotetsu
06-18-2003, 02:35 PM
this thread gave me a rash. i'm sending you all my medical bill.

LJ makes a good point, too, about Rosie O'Donnell. The key difference being that ROSIE O'DONNELL EXISTS! When you have nothing but artwork to base it on, yeah, of course you can always say they don't really look like that. They really look like lines of programming code!

With that, i'd like to say that this kind of thing makes me feel stupid. However, Tifa clearly wins. She could destroy Yuffie and Aeris, and has more going for her (COUGHherbustCOUGH) than both of them put together.

*slinks off to feel stupid*

TheAbominatrix
06-19-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Psychotic

Thank you very much. Shlup made it for me, because she loves me. Or tolerates me and wanted me to shut up. One of the two. And to note, I'm a girly and such. Easy mistake, the screen name, sig, and avatar give a bit of a masculine overtone.

Max
06-19-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Saraneth
Yuffie. She doesn't need people to be saving her ass all the time (coughaeriscough) and she doesn't need to take everything so seriously. (coughtifacough) Plus she's hot :D . BUT, if she steals my materia one more time, I'll K.O. her and leave it that way. I feel the same way:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BlackCobra
06-19-2003, 03:30 AM
I'd have to choose Tifa.(end movie convinced me.)

Mortellia
06-22-2003, 12:27 AM
**points to avatar**

Gotta give the guy some pity his life's been a lie, so why not burn down a town and try to get a meteor to crash into the PLanet? Gotta love a bad guy that's not so hard on the eyes.

2nd place goes to Vincent, just for being dark and mysterious.

Max
06-22-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by lj
okay, last post here, promise.

Those pictures aren't official. People could draw them however they want. Someone could draw rosie o'donell thin, but she's still.... not thin... Alright my last post They were official From Squaresoft.

one_winged_angel
06-24-2003, 04:40 PM
well this msg board is to talk about final fantasy... and we are. If you dont like these kinds of posts dont read em.

!*~@ choosin HAVE A FOURSOME

if forced to it would have to be aeris ( look in the menu) then i dont know between tifa and yuffie

chocoboy
06-27-2003, 02:00 AM
With that, i'd like to say that this kind of thing makes me feel stupid. However, Tifa clearly wins. She could destroy Yuffie and Aeris, and has more going for her (COUGHherbustCOUGH) than both of them put together.

She must have trouble staying upright (I'd help her off her feet ;) ). They can't naturally be that big. can they?

Big D
06-27-2003, 04:41 AM
Well, the cast of FFVII have eyes the size of tennis balls, too.

Anime proportions are usually pretty whacked.

HIK248
06-27-2003, 10:12 AM
Tifa rulezzz
I think she has the best personality(I love how she always tries to say I love you to Cloud but never manages)and she has a body that can make the Pope resign from his station:D :D :D

TheAbominatrix
06-27-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by chocoboy
She must have trouble staying upright (I'd help her off her feet ;) ). They can't naturally be that big. can they?

Yeah, they can. It'll probably end up hurting her back later in life, and she may develop a fuller figure some day, but her proportions are possible, breast wise. Though all their hip proportions may be off a bit. If they were real, of course.

sephiroth23
06-29-2003, 10:13 PM
dude tiffa is the hottest and aries stands no chance she gets burned

zacks_clone
06-30-2003, 05:05 AM
Gotta give the guy some pity his life's been a lie, so why not burn down a town and try to get a meteor to crash into the PLanet? Gotta love a bad guy that's not so hard on the eyes.

Hahahaha....yess...yess,i MUST agree.It would be Sephiroth by a Land Slide!Then Cloud and Vince and Zack tie for second...

Jed
07-07-2003, 03:11 PM
Yes another girl posting on here! But don't you think it's slightly unfair that girls can say when they think other girls are pretty, but if a guy was to say another guy is goodlooking he'd be immediatly branded a qu33r?
KINDA unfair imo. ;)
Anyway back to the point, if i was cloud i'd definitly go for aeris, she's just the nicest alround.:)
However she's kinda dead so I'd go for Yuffie! Yes I know all you boys like Tifa and her famous chest :eep: , but think about it, all she does is whine about her hero, Yuffie is much more down to earth!

§håd0w
07-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Shrunkin Master
Don't be dissin Yuffie.Shes awsome but I think if I was Cloud I would Probably date Tifa.No offense to Yuffie or Aeris.

u can date her dude. u can also date barret, which is quite amusing. but i would have to go with aeris

Rikku_658
07-24-2003, 07:32 PM
I'm a girl, so I can't really say...
But if I was Cloud I would date Tifa, she's kind of pretty for a cartoon I suppose, and she has a really sweet personality too!

Wightraven
07-24-2003, 08:47 PM
OK... yeah, FF7 had bad graphics, and in some people's opinions the concept art is extremely crappy. While the fanart floating around the internet isn't official, most of it is based on the concept art, the vids, and the characters' renderings in the game.

To surmise; stop being a whiny bitch. If you don't like it, don't post, unless you want to start some trouble, in which case I'd love to see you banned.

By the by, I saw someone suggest we just make a master topic for these sort of "hottest/cutest/coolest" polls. Seems like the sort of thing one might like to take into consideration.

Anyway, that being said I'd like to address my thoughts...

Tifa
I loathe Tifa. She's got the kind of personality I hate (the athletic energetic unsure preppy type), giant boobs what scare me, and um... well, that's just it, then, isn't it?

Aeris/Aerith
Aeris is pretty and I like her flirtatious streak. She reminds me of many catholic girls I know, though, which turns me off, as I'm not a fan of that religion and wouldn't want to be dating someone who was.

Yuffie
She's cute, she's fun, she's snarky, she's talented, and she's got that whole "kawaii" thing going for her. I like the way she has her own agenda, and the slight geekiness to her is definitely a plus. Clear cut choice here; Yuffie wins.

Max
07-27-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by masamune1287
u can date her dude. u can also date barret, which is quite amusing. but i would have to go with aeris I knew that

Originally posted by Wightraven
OK... yeah, FF7 had bad graphics, and in some people's opinions the concept art is extremely crappy. While the fanart floating around the internet isn't official, most of it is based on the concept art, the vids, and the characters' renderings in the game.

To surmise; stop being a whiny bitch. If you don't like it, don't post, unless you want to start some trouble, in which case I'd love to see you banned.

By the by, I saw someone suggest we just make a master topic for these sort of "hottest/cutest/coolest" polls. Seems like the sort of thing one might like to take into consideration.

Anyway, that being said I'd like to address my thoughts...

Tifa
I loathe Tifa. She's got the kind of personality I hate (the athletic energetic unsure preppy type), giant boobs what scare me, and um... well, that's just it, then, isn't it?

Aeris/Aerith
Aeris is pretty and I like her flirtatious streak. She reminds me of many catholic girls I know, though, which turns me off, as I'm not a fan of that religion and wouldn't want to be dating someone who was.

Yuffie
She's cute, she's fun, she's snarky, she's talented, and she's got that whole "kawaii" thing going for her. I like the way she has her own agenda, and the slight geekiness to her is definitely a plus. Clear cut choice here; Yuffie wins.

I never reallt thought aeris was a flirt but now that you think about it she really is.It would be a good idea to put a section on that.

Edit by Big D: See that little icon marked 'edit/delete'? If you use that, you can edit or delete your posts. It's so much better than double-posting.

Thanks Big D That was a little while ago and I didnt know what the hell I was doing:p so thanks i think

What did I just tell you about double-posting!?! When someone tells you not to double post, it's probably not such a great idea to double post in order to thank them for the advice... ~ Big D

one_winged_angel
08-15-2003, 11:58 PM
I just found aeris' face (in the menu) mesmorising, shes so pretty and joined with her personality i would date her in a flash, hmmm.... *uses flash materia and gets a date with aeris* WOOHOO!

tifa was always so helpless and pathetically weak(in her mind not her fighting)

yuffie was cool but there was the 'come ere you lil brat ill teach ya to steal my materia!' thing although she did make a lot of progress through out the game and.. *slash all materia* crap this ones not mastered *sulks*

18Darkdragon
08-16-2003, 12:54 AM
Tifa she got big nocks:whoa:

Max
08-24-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Jed
Yes another girl posting on here! But don't you think it's slightly unfair that girls can say when they think other girls are pretty, but if a guy was to say another guy is goodlooking he'd be immediatly branded a qu33r?
KINDA unfair imo. ;)
Good point *changes*

Hikaru
09-05-2003, 03:19 AM
Hehe, Cloud and Sephy of course:love: They're soo cute^_^.Love Clouds attitude and spikey hair(geez how much hair gel does he use?):p .And adores Sephy's evilness(mwahaha)and masamune.

Advent Child
09-06-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Shrunkin Master
No offense to Yuffie or Aeris.
I don't think you have to worry about them being offended.

one_winged_angel
09-09-2003, 09:35 PM
Well yeah neither do I cos aeris is dead and yuffie really aint interested AT ALL!!!

Magai
09-09-2003, 11:38 PM
The Bombs hands down, no one in FFVII have anything on Bombs they are the hottest no one else can match em, they trail everyone in the dust. They do it blindfolded, frozen for a bit even and still are the hottest.

§håd0w
09-09-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by one_winged_angel
Well yeah neither do I cos aeris is dead and yuffie really aint interested AT ALL!!!

Not to mention... THEY ARE ALL PIXELATED!!!!

Angel_Reaper
10-08-2003, 07:54 PM
Sephy and Vincy are the hotest guys.:love: :love: Wish their was real men like them. I will grab them quickly. :love: :love: ohhhh yeahhhh!!!!

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-08-2003, 08:10 PM
I think its funny how some people try to say that Tifa is a Slum girl....When really Aries Lives in the Slums too :D

Personaly I just found Yuffie Iritating and that was before she ever stole my materia..... If she wasnt so annoying I could even forgive her for being a thief....

And Aries is just....Wierd, Clingy, and..... well.....Dead.

Its Not even about Breast Size.... Tifa is just Hot Because she has a personality that I can stand for more than 5 minutes.

§håd0w
10-08-2003, 11:02 PM
It's also funny because Tifa was bor and raised in Nibelheim.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-09-2003, 08:22 AM
yes and Aries was raised in the Slums......:D LOL..... :D

They are just mad because they think we only like tifa because of her Boobs...... :whoa:

Which is only half true..... :p

§håd0w
10-09-2003, 08:57 PM
Preach it!!:D

Angel_Reaper
10-11-2003, 09:36 PM
My b/f likes Tifa cause of her personallity, sweetness, and she kicks major a##. Also he likes her boobs too. :tongue:

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-12-2003, 02:06 PM
good thing theres no actress that plays Tifa or you'd have somthing to worry about. :D :eek:

Angel_Reaper
10-12-2003, 09:23 PM
:laugh: You probably right. But at least the actress will not have no problem with get fans if there was one to play as Tifa. Thats for sure.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-13-2003, 02:38 PM
she'd probably have to worry about stalkers and creepy dudes....

Probably why the new movie is done with computer characters instead of actors.

Angel_Reaper
10-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Very true. :whoa: Thats too scary to think about. O.O

I dont have nothing to worry about my b/f now..................wait....... in a way I do. Thank goodness for computer animation. :tongue:

The Man
10-17-2003, 01:03 AM
I'd have to say Yuffie. I liked her personality the most, as well - she was hilarious.

Nova Dragon
10-21-2003, 03:01 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Palmer is the most sexy!:p

Angel_Reaper
10-21-2003, 03:33 AM
PALMER!!!!!! :yuck: :yuck: Sephiroth and Vincent are the hottest. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Nova Dragon
10-21-2003, 04:40 AM
Come on!

What's not to find sexy about Palmer? He's got a nice big gut, is bald, likes lard in his tea...uhh...where was I going with this?

Nakor TheBlue Rider
10-21-2003, 10:29 AM
Maybey it was that he's:

-Jolly
-theres more of him to love
-Size Does Matter

Just a few Ideas of where you COULD have been going....

Angel_Reaper
10-21-2003, 04:59 PM
There IS alot to love of him. Seems like he is a big, lovable teddy bear to, yeah I am playing FF7 and found out Palmers personallity...well somewhat :rolleyes2 And he does like outspace. But i guess my idea of a man is cold, strange, gothic, warrior, loving and caring (Vincent), probably more but cant think right now. :(

§håd0w
10-21-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Nova Dragon
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Palmer is the most sexy!:p

:rock:

Cecilia
11-16-2004, 07:54 PM
I know that this is an oooold thread.. but I just have to say..
SEPHIROTH IS THE HOTTEST EVER!
I want him! NOW! mwahaha
Its a shame that he isn't reaaaal *starts to cry*
okok! *takes a deep breath* Im ok now.. :P
But really, Sephiroth is the "hottest" one in all of the FF games..

Bahamut
11-16-2004, 09:38 PM
seriously, i dont really think there is a really 'hot' FF character.
although if i had to choose, id probably say.........
rikku or paine in X-2, not rikku from X . Although she is MEGA annoying :mad2:
or tifa....um....NO.

Cecilia
11-18-2004, 02:20 PM
Well as I said.. I really think Sephiroth is the 'hottest'..
But if i was a guy.. hm.. then I would probably pick Tifa.. I like her personality better than Aeris.. Aeris is just.. hm, dont know how to describe her.. She looks kinda innocent, but she practicly throws herself at Cloud.. :P
Tifa is.. much deeper, and kinda shy,altough she doesnt look like that.. and she doesnt throw herself at Cloud.. :P..
Its not like I hate Aeris, she is nice.. But I really like Tifa more..

DMKA
11-18-2004, 03:16 PM
Rude is by far the hottest, followed closely bt Barret.

Jojee
11-20-2004, 04:28 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/strawbee/tifa.jpg

Orgasm ^^

Hottest character would have to be Rufus ^_^ And I am convinced by the pretty fanart I've seen of him...

Bahamut
11-21-2004, 01:39 PM
sorry FF7 character

Probly Tifa or Yuffie
Although Yuffie is really annoying. :mad2: :mad2:

xXFiReXx
11-24-2004, 09:16 PM
ur asking whos the hottest? man,go to a hentai chat room if you wana talk about that

DMKA
11-24-2004, 10:17 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/strawbee/tifa.jpg

Orgasm ^^
XD :love:

One winged angel of death
11-25-2004, 08:31 PM
sephiroth is the hottest, then comes vincent, then comes Cloud....that's at least my opinion....

§håd0w
11-25-2004, 09:02 PM
Ya know, I think I'm gonna go back on my decision that I made A YEAR AGO ; and say Yuffie. Since I've always seemed to fall for the young spunky one, who is either a ninja or uses ninjitsu weaponry.

FFVII - Yuffie
FFVIII - Selphie
FFX(X-2) - Rikku

Bahamut
11-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Cool avatar One winged angel!!! Thats from X isnt it?

Dont like Selphie she constantly p****s me off

redxiiii
11-29-2004, 08:18 PM
tifa, duh aeris is 2 goodie goodie

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-01-2004, 12:20 PM
Cait Sith no doubt....who wouldnt be turned on by that.....thing!?

Seriously ima be out there and just say Shiva...imean...need i say more!

Del Murder
12-04-2004, 07:44 AM
This thread is old and 'who da hottest' topics are not the most save worthy.