PDA

View Full Version : Kimahri's Weapon

JJC8623
06-06-2003, 04:39 PM
In the Thunder Plains, where you have to activte the Stones... I am pushing the [] button and Nothing is happenening. I found my first one, it was glowing, so I hit []. A spirit came out. I went to 2 other ones, they were not glowing, nor would the [] button work.
Can somebody help me out here? Thank you.

Zifnab
06-06-2003, 04:46 PM
The stones have to be glowing. I believe there's two or more up past Rin's agency.

JJC8623
06-06-2003, 04:48 PM
OH. They HAVE to be glowing. So those non-glowing ones aren't anything?

By the way. Does anybody know how to get the No Encounter Ability? I need to get the Venus Sigil. My record is 4 consecutive lightning dodges.

Zifnab
06-06-2003, 04:53 PM
I think you either need 30 of some item (salt of some sort), or... you know that big fishy monster in Baaj temple (where you can get Anima)? That drops weapons with Enc. None pre-equipped. I got one for Wakka, and once I'm sure I got one for Auron too (else I got it somewhere else). So beating that would be the best idea.

JJC8623
06-06-2003, 04:56 PM
I beat Geosgana (big fishy monster) and I dont think it left behind anything of importance. I'll double check though. Thanks.

neeber
06-06-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Jenova·Rebirth
I think you either need 30 of some item (salt of some sort), or... you know that big fishy monster in Baaj temple (where you can get Anima)? That drops weapons with Enc. None pre-equipped. I got one for Wakka, and once I'm sure I got one for Auron too (else I got it somewhere else). So beating that would be the best idea.

Funny, i always got a weapon with No Enc from that boss, but my friend didn't. He got som crappy armor with Fire Ward or something.

Zifnab
06-06-2003, 05:03 PM
I guess it must be just luck of the draw.

Purifying Salt*
Usage- damages & magic effect cancelled a single enemy
- 30 for No Encounter in armor
- 3 to teach an aeon Dispel
Steal- Abadon (Monster Arena)
S. Rare- Warrior Monk (Holy Bevelle Temple)
- Fallen Monk (Yevon Dome)
- Hornet (Monster Arena)
Drop- N/A
D. Rare- N/A
Bribe- N/A
* 99 for catching 4 of every dragons

I'd try getting 4 dragons, shouldn't be too difficult if you know where to find them.

JJC8623
06-06-2003, 05:05 PM
Where are the Dragons?
WHAT are the dragons?

m4tt
06-06-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by JJC8623
I beat Geosgana (big fishy monster) and I dont think it left behind anything of importance. I'll double check though. Thanks.

Monsters in the Omega Ruins drop No Enc armor.

Zifnab
06-06-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by JJC8623
Where are the Dragons?
WHAT are the dragons?
The random encounters around the world that are dragons. Capture them using the Capture weapons you buy at Monster Arena, then go back to him for the reward. As I recall there's one dragon at Gagazet but I'm not sure where the other 3 are without consulting a site.

... *consults a site*

Vouivre (Mi'ihen Highroad), Lamashtu (Mushroom Rock Road), Kusariqqu (Thunder Plains), Mushussu (Sanubia Desert), and Nidhogg (Cavern of the Stolen Fayth or Mt. Gagazet).