PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this is the best Final Fantasy?

Harlemoonbeams
06-07-2003, 05:18 AM
Well its me second Favorite but what cha think?

Zifnab
06-07-2003, 10:07 AM
'Tis good.

Psychotic
06-07-2003, 01:00 PM
Yes

Harlemoonbeams
06-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Well I loved this game and well i love Aeris and when she died so sad but Its still me second Favorite i still loved 6!

Max
06-07-2003, 08:33 PM
For me its number 1.It had a great story line.It could use better Graphics though.And it was so sad when Aeris died.*sniff*

Harlemoonbeams
06-08-2003, 12:40 AM
Loved it! And Sephiroth one of the best bosses ever right after Kefka! But the best one It blew me awaay! I still llike FF6!

Ethéré
06-08-2003, 05:39 AM
Well, there are about an equal amount of pros and cons for me, cons being the blocky characters(don't get me wrong, graphics aren't everything), Cait Sith,and Corel Prison. But Sephiroth and Cloud's internal struggle balance it out,

so hmm...not my favorite, but deserves a hearty nod in the positive direction. ;)

Brian The Pink Shark
06-08-2003, 09:43 AM
it is my favorite game ever

NEO
06-08-2003, 01:46 PM
no i was pretty dissapointed with this game aftert playing 8 and 9,i wasnt that good,i stooped playing in disk 2,after where sepherot kills aeris,then you have to find cloud,so i couldnt find him and then i just gave up,now im in train grave yard god i hate that place.

HOOTERS
06-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Yes it is the best.

Burtsplurt
06-08-2003, 05:44 PM
Yeah, it's my favourite. I've still got quite a few FF games to work my way through, but I can't see my opinion changing.

MagicKnight Locke
06-09-2003, 01:57 PM
heres my ff list

1.FF8(the godly game)
2.FF9
3.FF6
4.FF5
5.FF3j
6.FF7
7.FF4
8.FF1
9.FF2
Havent played:ff10 and tactics
FF/ was second in favourite for me for a long time,then came the music and that turned me around(the music made it from a very good rpg for a really really average one)Also it was far too easy(KOR).The characters mostly didnt get any development escept for a cheesy flashback,the graphics were pretty awful(i once saw palmer in two) and etc...
However the materia system was pretty good and u cant complain about the storyline either(the best one of any ff sharing it with ff6 10/10)

NEO
06-09-2003, 06:19 PM
youll be a bit dassapointed with 10 at least i was,but tactics is an exelent game,a must have and beat with getting cloud,to bad i didnt get him.

zacks_clone
06-09-2003, 09:24 PM
I loved the game.fantastic.definetly my favorite(and it takes the 5 spots below it too!)

Big D
06-10-2003, 02:12 AM
Since I first played it, FFVII has never stopped being my firm favourite.:)

Shoeberto
06-10-2003, 02:49 AM
WORST GAME EVER

Harlemoonbeams
06-13-2003, 12:21 AM
What in the bloody hell are you talking about my second favorite game EVER after Chrono Cross!

Kuja124
06-13-2003, 01:58 AM
I really like this game. Because it was the 1st FF game and 1st game I ever got for my Playstaion. But Final Fantasy nine will always be on top for me. I love the game. I have played it mroe then any other FF game

Max
06-13-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Hsu

WORST GAME EVER :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Demitri_Maximov
06-14-2003, 11:32 AM
Definitely the best. Takes a while to get used to, but it has the best (not easiest) fighting and equipment system. Final Fantasy IX was alright. It's story was alright I guess, but most of the characters were lacking in development. FF VIII didn't deserve to be a Final Fantasy. Don't get me wrong, it was a good game and fun to play, but to me, it just didn't fit in with the Final Fantasies. It's like calling Zelda a Mario game. Just doesn't fit. Anyways, VI was great too. Comes in second behind VII for my favorites. X really did disappoint me. I liked the sad ending. I always like those. Shows reality. Life doesn't always end with everybody holding hands and skipping through the fields. Sometimes people die (or cease to exist. BWAHAHAHAHAH...stupid Tidus), especially the badly dressed people...er...um...yeah. Well, there ya have it. Final Fantasy VII is my favorite Final Fantasy ever, but Grandia II is my favorite game ever. May not be the best graphics (it was on the dreamcast), but the story is the best in any game around. Plus there's a sexy red head with horns and practically nothing on...what's not to like?

remi07
06-15-2003, 03:02 PM
I think that final fantasy 7 is the best. FF8 in my second fav. just thought i'd let ya know

Advent Child
06-15-2003, 07:45 PM
NO.

Hsu pwns.

Lord Xehanort
06-15-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Harlemoonbeams
What in the bloody hell are you talking about my second favorite game EVER after Chrono Cross!

I like the way you think! FFVII is the best FF of all, CC is the 2nd best game of all, and KH blows everything away!

P.S. Great avatar Harlemoonbeams!

MagicKnight Locke
06-16-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Hsu

WORST GAME EVER
you made my day

zacks_clone
06-16-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by KidLover
I like the way you think! FFVII is the best FF of all, CC is the 2nd best game of all, and KH blows everything away!

P.S. Great avatar Harlemoonbeams!

Actually...Kingdom Hearts and Chrono games are by the same company...but are NOT final fantasy games.Sorry to burst your bubble.Thought the characters from the Final Fantasy games may be in them,they arnt final fantasy

Demitri_Maximov
06-17-2003, 01:52 AM
He never said that it was the best Final Fantasy. He said that Final Fantasy VII was the best final fantasy game. Chrono Cross is the best game (out of any game, not just FF) ever. And finally, he said that Kingdom Hearts was the best game of all time, out of all games. I did like Kingdom Hearts. One thing I hated though. Sephiroth=Lance Bass...ugh....I'm so disgusted with Disney I can't even speak on it or I might break my computer. This is the way I see it though. Lance bass wasn't trying to make Sephiroth uncool. He was hoping Sephiroth's coolness was rub off on him. Bah...what a Basshole.

DMKA
06-17-2003, 06:20 AM
Well, it is my fav game of all time, so yes, its the best FF. 8 made me cry at the end - no, not because it was an emotional ending, but because I was soooooo dissapointed. FF9 I could hardly tell I had played it cause I beat it in a matter of 3 days (talk about a let down, sheesh), then FFX made me cry because it was just so beautiful and such a great game. It ranks 2nd in my list. As for the "worst game ever" and "oh that made my day" comments from the obvious ___ ___ , I refuse to comment toward u. But if you'd like to see my list here tis:

#1=FF7
#2=FF10
#3=FF6
#4=FF4
#5=FF5
#6=FF2
#7=FF1
#8=FF3
#9=FF8
#10=FF9

Don't get me wrong, I love all FFs, but when comparing them to each other.......thats another story:p

http://www.murasaki-tenshi.net/ff9/amarant.gif (http://www.murasaki-tenshi.net/ff9)

You are amarant
You aren't much of a talker and you sometimes come across as a rude person, but really, you are just misunderstood.
take this quiz! (http://www.murasaki-tenshi.net/ff9)