PDA

View Full Version : Would Seymour and Yuna still considerd to be huband and wife?

Harlemoonbeams
06-07-2003, 05:45 AM
It always bothered me! I mean they had the wedding but are they still considered ro be married?

Storm
06-07-2003, 07:36 AM
I think so. Recall the scene in Bevelle where Mika, Seymour, and Kinoc are talking and Kinoc asks Seymour "You would kill your own bride?". I guess that is somewhat of an indication that they are still married.

Saber1
06-07-2003, 11:16 AM
They still are? Why that (BEEEEEEEP (gota watch my language)) mother (BEEEEEEP) I'm gonna kill that (BEEEEEEP, BEEEEEEEP, BEEEEEEP)!!!! Oh hehe, um sorry about that, I have feelings for Yuna, um hehe, uh I gtg now, cya!

Nait
06-07-2003, 11:43 AM
Ah, but "until death do us apart". ;)

I don't remember, but was the ceremony concluded?

Faris_the_guy
06-07-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Nait
Ah, but "until death do us apart"

When I fought Seymour in Sin, Yuna killed him with a double-cast of Ultima...so in my game, theyre not married anymore...:p

Cyan_Lightning
06-07-2003, 04:29 PM
I would suppose that they were, under Yevon law, legally married - having sealed the union with a kiss. Though I pity Seymour, were that the case.

Faris_the_guy
06-07-2003, 04:34 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yuna would just shoot him

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Harlemoonbeams
06-07-2003, 07:02 PM
But they weren't in love but I guess they are but not anymore sinces hes dead!

Saber1
06-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Thank god, he is dead.

IamTidus
06-08-2003, 01:31 AM
Ummm. Wasn't he dead when they got married? Maybe it should be til sent us part.

Cyan_Lightning
06-08-2003, 01:54 AM
Ummm. Wasn't he dead when they got married?
Hm, so if they decided to consummate the marriage, then it would be necrophelia on Yuna's part, I suppose.

Shlup
06-08-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Nait
Ah, but "until death do us apart". ;)That was my first thought. Besides, the marriage wasn't consumated.

Rostum
06-08-2003, 01:46 PM
Things could be different in the world of Spira, or the religion of Yevon for that matter. But who knows, I guess they were married, until of coarse Seymour was killed within Sin.

PhoenixAsh
06-08-2003, 03:50 PM
Hopefully they are still married, and hopefully in Spira married couples are forced to be together for eternity. That'll keep them away from innocent civilians and teach Yuna for being such an annoying moron.

No I'm sorry, I'm not cruel enough to force anyone to marry either of those characters forever. Ooh unless we made the minigame designers do it!!!!

BraSkAs_FiNAl_AeoN
07-13-2003, 09:36 PM
no havnt you ever herd of an annulment it was not really of her conscent

SOLDIER #819
07-14-2003, 02:45 AM
*INCOMING FINAL FANTASY X SPOILERS*

Uh...Was the marriage ceremony even concluded? If it was still on the go when and after Tidus and the rest of the party came to defend Yuna, it would kind of feel like a shotgun wedding of some...Weird sort. Plus, Yuna had dived off the tower, and escaped with the help of her Aeon.

Maybe in very extreme legal cases, or something, they would be married, as to increase Spira's trust in Yevon, and in turn, Yevon's hold on Spira. So for all we know, the titles of husband and wife could just be false. Especially since Yevon seemed to like twisting things and bending/breaking their own rules.

...This is very trivial...Haha. =|