PDA

View Full Version : i gottta leave the N-ZONE crap!!!

Dark Knight2003
06-07-2003, 09:44 PM
ok im level 41 and havin trouble i only went to cleft of dimenosons to level up but im still weak!!!! damn i gotta walk all the way out!! has this ever happend to anyone??

DocFrance
06-07-2003, 10:31 PM
I might not remember, but I think there's an Exit-type spell that you can use to warp you outside of any dungeon. I could be mistaken.

Zifnab
06-07-2003, 11:03 PM
I think casting Warp/Exit works up until the final dungeon (where you fight Gilgamesh and Exdeath) but before then you can use the spell, or even just walk back from the final area to reach a place where you can Warp.

And if I were you, I'd ignore levels and concentrate on jobs. They're the key to surviving, far above levels.

Dark Knight2003
06-07-2003, 11:56 PM
hey yeah i know but still im havin trouble fighting the guys to max my jobs out so im trying to build up my guys levels.

DocFrance
06-08-2003, 05:14 PM
Go to the basement of Val Castle and fight statues. They come in groups of two and five. Two will give you 4 AP, and five will give you 8 AP. You can kill one instantly by giving it a Soft, or you can just use Lv.5 Death to kill them all instantly. Another place is the Phoenix Tower's magic pots. They each give you a whoppin' 100 AP, but you need to give them an undetermined amount of Elixirs first. The magic pots aren't really random encounters, so you can only run into them a fixed amount of times. Also, elixirs are rather hard to come by in this game. So I suggest fighting statues.