PDA

View Full Version : did you ever did this?

NEO
06-08-2003, 02:17 AM
Ok first of all im new to this site,im an ff8 addict,ive got a stange anal dessease and i forgot what the hell do the call it,anyway today i go to island closest to heaven and i had squall,irvine and zell in my party,so any whoo i got in to a battle with a malboro,and as you all might know that it casts bad breath and it did do all of my party fell asleep then squall woke up and he was berzerk then he(BTW squall has auto-haste and hes as fastas lighting)and then he started to attack the ennemi(with slow on his stat-at)and he attacked the annemi 10 time before he attacked me taking ~7500 damage every time,no kids im not a FF8 noob,or any other one if you got any questions ask away,why im telling this is because i think that its realy funny 10 times.

Mo-Nercy
06-08-2003, 03:47 AM
Yes, I remember 'didding' that a lot.

Fantasia
06-08-2003, 07:20 AM
when meet this guy~
if lucky enough,let Odin help,or escape......I always fail in this terrible guy~

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-09-2003, 04:51 PM
This thread is just a barrel of laughs, aint it?

MagicKnight Locke
06-09-2003, 09:18 PM
a second option is to have a ribbon(gotten from the chocobo world minigame) and not get stat changed at all
And junction stuff to these things:Sleep,Berserk,Poison,Silence.Have at least 2 characters with treatment(learn from Siren)In battle hw'll probably cast bad breath first,you should get some bad status things but if you treatment away right after that it will be no problem.Well after that attack it with limits and strong gfs(doomtrain:gives it a taste of its own medicine).He should fall,leaving you with a nice pile of exp and ap.Ofcourse if you are low lvl,your only bet is odin.I lvled from lvl 30 to lvl 80 here within 1 hour(thank you high luck,thank you odin).Also a fun and dangerous place is Island closest to hell near galbadia

muchacho
06-10-2003, 01:43 AM
i hate fighting malboros. i all ways run from them. ive had too many levels lost cause i forgot to save and run in to a malboro. but i love it when odin comes and kills them.

Rostum
06-10-2003, 01:32 PM
NEO: What are you trying to tell us? I can barely make out what the point you are trying to make is? Ah well, they are tough buggers, but not too tough, I seem to find them easier now days.

And we also don't need to know about any rectal desseases you may have, as interesting as it may seem, it's just not right.

Mikztsu
06-10-2003, 04:40 PM
This is the best thread EVER.XD I <3 you NEO.

Could you descibe this anal disease more accurately to us? I, for one, am interested.

NEO
06-10-2003, 05:07 PM
mojo pin: the point is that instead of making me week by bad breath it only makes me stronget and faster.

and about the anal desease,it was all a joke:) i mean who would go on message board and say that kind of thing if he realy had that,i said it as a joke,like in shady`s hi when he says "hi my name is marchal matters im an alchoolic,i go a strange desease and i forgot what they call it"

and what <3 means

BTW
fact:you can get anus cancer.

Zell's Fists of Fury
06-10-2003, 05:10 PM
I did that when I first came here. I have a urinary tract infection. It hurts when I pee. *shrug*

Mikztsu
06-10-2003, 05:14 PM
When I say I <3 you, that means I LOVE you.