PDA

View Full Version : im starting to regret byuing CC

NEO
06-08-2003, 02:24 AM
im got it for 10$ canadien from a local video rental store along woth VS and then i just never play it i mean i dont have any time but in the next 2 weeks ill be home free on vacations,so please tell me some stuff that will make me like this game more.

also in CT i dont know where to go in the factory with the code that you have to do,to open the door.

Harlemoonbeams
06-08-2003, 02:42 AM
Chrono Cross The best game ever boy and well Kid is awesome so many characters its so sad too me favorite GAME EVER Om see my picture thing thats Kid Awesome And awwwww i LOVE IT

NEO
06-08-2003, 12:40 PM
the thing that sux the most is the stupid battle theme song,its so dumd.

crono_logical
06-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Yes, the battle theme song can get on your nerves after a while, but at least the boss battle music makes up for it :p I'd suggest you finish CT first before continuing CC, if only for the cross-game references and stuff in CC :p

As for the Factory thing in CT, go browse a few older threads in this forum, they have the answer of what to do :p

edczxcvbnm
06-08-2003, 04:48 PM
Am I the only one that likes that Battle theme song?

Can't figure out something in a game? Then go to www.gamefaqs.com

NEO
06-08-2003, 05:51 PM
i did but i couldnt find how to do it,stupid faqs,ohh that give me an idea,

Spatvark
06-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Trust me, there is a CT FAQ on GameFAQs that will solve everything! I should know, I wrote it! But then, this site happens to ahve a pretty good walkthrough on it which should help you... I should know, coz' I wrote it!

You can find the page of this site's walkthrough which you'll be needing HERE (http://www.eyesonff.com/ct/walk07.shtml).

NEO
06-08-2003, 05:57 PM
i will one day,but for now i shall go and study that long biology exam.(*im screwed*)

Super Christ
06-09-2003, 01:51 AM
Finish Chrono Trigger. It's the best game ever. Then go play Chrono Cross. While there were definitely WAAAAAY too many characters, it's still quite good. True, the battle theme wasn't that great, but every single other peice of music in the game is excellent. Especially Kid's theme, the music in Chronopolis, and the end theme. But definitely finish Chrono Trigger first - then play Chrono Cross to find out how everything you did in Chrono Trigger shaped what would happen in the new future.

Weapon-G
06-09-2003, 09:32 AM
To me, CC wasn't that challenging because i kept on running away when i was dying in boss battles, but the Time Devourer boss in CC threw me off, i didn't really know what to do when i fought it.

NEO
06-10-2003, 02:41 AM
ill finish ct first and then cc if you say that its gonna be better.

Magus
06-10-2003, 03:24 AM
It is better, cuz some details that they mention in CC reminds u of CT & make u say 2 urself "ooo ... i knew that ! ... cool :D" lol well that was wut happened 2 me ... ^ ^ u'll c the Chrono serie's great bestedest of all 4 mah opinion ... even tho i was a bit disapointed with CC but it's still good :love: :greenie:

lilwil32
07-19-2003, 05:36 PM
i bought Chrono cross after much anticipation from ebay, although im not an ebay user normally, and stupidly i forgot that i can only get it in NTSC U/C and not PAL. Being in England, you see, my PS2 just happens to be PAL!! i dont want to chip my PS really. my only option is to use epsxe emulator but THAT isnt powerful enough either! those epsxe boasters can shut up!! sorry, little carried away.:rolleyes2

mail me or MSN for ideas. PLEASE!! (lilwil32@hotmail.com)

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!! :mad: OK maybe im not THAT pissed off, but STILL!!

ODIN my good friend!! - Seifer :rolleyes2