PDA

View Full Version : One thing that sux about FFX

NEO
06-08-2003, 02:28 AM
That there is no world map,that was realy dassapoiting,no offence square.

Faris_the_guy
06-08-2003, 02:30 AM
Square can hear you...:shifty::shifty:

Shuin
06-08-2003, 02:53 AM
World map? Have. Check your item directory. But is all use Yevon's font. Read from top to below. Make sure you know how to read. ^^;

SuperPac
06-08-2003, 05:52 AM
That's not what he meant, and I think you know it. There's no World Map as in the ones in all other final fantasies, like perhaps where you travel from town to town on the world, rather than through paths...

Shuin
06-08-2003, 11:14 AM
Hahaha... good point.

This game design base on event. Just follow event and proceed to another place. So I think world map is not important.

Plus, whole story focus in Yuna's pilgrimage. There is only one way to go. From Besaid to Zanarkand.

Somehow, I felt Spira's world smaller than another FF worlds.

NEO
06-08-2003, 12:35 PM
not important,in ff9 the world map is the only great thig about the game,w/ out it the game would suck,what world map is what makes the game great,you can go to places before hand and get some new items and all.

Rostum
06-08-2003, 01:31 PM
Get over it. Plain and simple.

NEO
06-08-2003, 05:45 PM
i cant it just pisses me so badly,that even 7 has a world map...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,sorry i do that from time to time.

Psychotic
06-09-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by NEO
not important,in ff9 the world map is the only great thig about the game,w/ out it the game would suck,what world map is what makes the game great,you can go to places before hand and get some new items and all.

No Final Fantasy has sucked or will probably ever suck. No wait, because of your sig I have to state it as my opinion, because YOU tell me too. Final Fantasy IX had a great battle system, fairly good characters, great graphics, good plot and also a good few mini-games. But this is not about FFIX. Note: I have to declare that as my opinion because you say so.

Anyway, this is not about FFIX... in my opinion of course. FFX was poor for a Final Fantasy game anyway, as I have stated on numerous occasions before and I can't especially be bothered to do it all again. But that is all my opinion. But having no world map certainly ran it down... in my opinion.

See how stupid this my opinion thing is? I mean if someone says something it's pretty obvious it is their opinion.

SuperPac
06-10-2003, 02:57 AM
Yeppers, I agree.

And okay, so it is stupid for you to state your opinion. I mean, who wants to hear what you think? But at least your opinion is something others (such as myself) can agree with.