PDA

View Full Version : question

tacticaldisadvantage
06-08-2003, 04:41 AM
I got a question. When I went to the deep dungeon level "Horror" I couldn't get the Grand Helmet. For some reason when i walked on the square, i fell into the death trap. But I had the Move-Find item ability on, and the person who had it had a very low faith so i was able to get the other items. so after i beat it, i decided to come back to the level to get the helmet, but when i went on there again, i fell into the death trap again! my question is, can you get an item in the deep dungeon if you missed it the first time you go to the level?

Mwork
06-08-2003, 05:51 AM
can you get an item in the deep dungeon if you missed it the first time you go to the level?

Yes, you can.

But that doesn't seem to be the problem.

If you keep triggering the trap, even though Move-Find Item is equipped, it most likely means you have already taken the treasure from that spot and have just forgotten about it. Once you take an item from one of those spots, there'll be nothing left but the trap.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-10-2003, 07:47 PM
"Dun dun dun......" (Dramatic music to indicate failure)

[Much like when you die on a video game]

Gregory
08-11-2003, 09:24 PM
In my game, a wizard used Move-Find Item to get an Elixer, but at first, I thought it was a weapon/armour I needed. Of course, you can continue if the enemies take the Elixers, but not any weapon, from Grand Helmet to the legendary, unbeatable, Chaos Blade.

SoS.Atlerik
08-22-2003, 01:56 PM
It's quite boring that it's 50% chance to get each of those nice items. I've never got that Grand Helmet, and I've played the game 3 times! ^^

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-24-2003, 10:09 AM
Its is most definatly NOT 50%

It is definatly based on YOUR character Brave.....

Lower Brave = Better chance to get Item.....

10 brave = 90% chance to get Item

So its only 50% if your characters brave is 50

How can you play through the game 3 times and Come to EoFF and still not know that..... Its the basics.....

You will Learn Young Grasshoppers......

SoS.Atlerik
08-24-2003, 01:36 PM
Oh. sorry mr knowitall.

I just didn't know that. dont be so rude

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-25-2003, 11:39 AM
I'll be as Rude as I like Miss Bossy....

SoS.Atlerik
08-25-2003, 12:41 PM
I'm not a girl =\ I just like Terra

Thanks for learning me that about treasures anyway.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-25-2003, 11:38 PM
Hmm....Not a girl....

Jeez I was being semi-Polite because I thought you WERE a girl.....

You haven't seen Rude yet........Wait till I get angry....

And Yes I LEARNED you real good....

Leeza
08-26-2003, 02:08 AM
I'll be as Rude as I like Miss Bossy.... - Nakor TheBlue Rider

No...you will not. You stop being rude right here.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-26-2003, 10:29 AM
:mad2: :tongue: :mad2:

No.....

I didn't use any Swears or Foul Language....

I didn't break any EoFF rulz.....

Theres no rule that says I have to be polite or friendly....

So......No.....

SoS.Atlerik
08-26-2003, 02:26 PM
I agree, it wasn't that harsch =\

Leeza
08-26-2003, 04:20 PM
Nakor, you seem to be a very good member at EoFF. Please don't spoil things by saying No to a request from a Mod. You can:

1. Quietly stew about it and not do anything.
2. Complain to your friends about the unfair Mods.
3. Re-read your posts in this thread and maybe agree that your attitude has been a bit too cocky.
4. Start to post again, but not with the same attitude.

...but, please don't say No because I really don't want to give you a warning for disregarding me.

Being polite or friendly might not be on the set of EoFF rules, but it's just a common sense thing that we all should live by.