PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP (AGAIN;)

Francas
06-08-2003, 12:03 PM
i've burnt the cd, and i can play the game further...

but now i've got another problem...

in the 2nd game disk, there's a place "missile base" or somewhat...

when i get out of the car, i enter building in galbadian soldier uniforms, and i can save my game then.

but the problem's next, i open the door 3, and go through the soldier, that's guarding the door...

and when i pass him and try to get to next scene, i only get my screen black and i only hear music but no view and no game... i can't add my save copy:/
just write me an email dragon@mail.lt, with a subject copy, i'd reply then... c ya;)

p.s. it's a russian version though

remi07
06-09-2003, 03:33 AM
This isn't really gonna help ya, but why don't you just buy the game again? Then there probably won't be any problems. Just a suggestion though...

Nait
06-09-2003, 11:18 AM
Russian pirates suck, my Baltic friend. I loaned a copy of FFIX (before it was published here in Finland), and bought a legit copy the first chance I got (which was a surprising... I was buying some stuff from a kiosk and they sell some popular games there, and there it was. Had to borrow the money, though... Wonder if I ever paid back. Hrm).

And I'm not sure if your saves will work on the legit copy: I just started the game again.

Francas
06-09-2003, 12:40 PM
maybe anyone knows FTP site? to download ff8 ??
or any higher ff ;)
ty