PDA

View Full Version : At the end of ffx...

Rinoa07
06-08-2003, 03:45 PM
I think i might have saw this in a earlier thread but the end of the game where is Tidus swimming towards??

Rye
06-08-2003, 04:26 PM
I think the surface of the ocean. I think probably an ocean near Luca.. or maybe the ocean the fayth made for him

Rinoa07
06-08-2003, 04:44 PM
thankx i got the movie in the mail the other day, it is really cool x-cept the subtitles were WAY off!!! i wasnt able to finish the game b/c i rented it for about 2 weeekends and got to bevelle. so i HAD to order the movie.

Greeneyes
06-11-2003, 05:20 AM
Hi Rinoa07,

are you talking abt the movie where all the smaller videos were joined together? Where did you order it from, may I ask? I'd appreciate a web address. Thanks in Advance.

Shuin
06-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
I think the surface of the ocean. I think probably an ocean near Luca.. or maybe the ocean the fayth made for him

Have to correct it.

He is appear at....
Sea near at Isle Of Besaid.

Rinoa07
06-12-2003, 02:48 AM
thankx Shuin :) i got the movie at http://www.gamesfantasy.com/gamesfantasy/d0293.html
the sub titles are way off though just to tell you in advance. plus, no english audio. it took about a month to come in.:mad:

Rinna Lee
06-15-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Shuin
Have to correct it.

He is appear at....
Sea near at Isle Of Besaid.

Hey Shuin...you know a lot about this stuff...did u play FFX-2 already or something? .......!!!!!! WAIT !!!! You work for Squaresoft????!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Shuin
06-15-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Rinna Lee
Hey Shuin...you know a lot about this stuff...did u play FFX-2 already or something? .......!!!!!! WAIT !!!! You work for Squaresoft????!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Shhh.... :mog: I'm not working for Squaresoft. You're right, I was completed the game one month ago.

§håd0w
07-02-2003, 07:22 PM
this is for the ppl asking about tidus swimming. if u have a jap. ps2, or a mod-chip... then buy ffx international. it comes with a bonus disc that has a movie thats about 20 minutes, and it should explain everything (SPOILERS).