PDA

View Full Version : !!!CONFUSED!!! Need help with storyline!!!!

Final_fantasyX_fan
06-08-2003, 03:59 PM
Yo, i need help with the Final Fantasy X-2 Storyline... Its seems to me that there is 2 tidus's, and 2 Yuna's... but how is that possible? Also can someone plz tell me the storyline or some of it? I wish that Squarsoft will make an English movie about FFX-2... thank you!

Faris_the_guy
06-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Tidus: location unknown
Yuna: looking for Tidus

Lenne: a popstar from 1000 years ago, she put her spirit ina sphere and whoever wears it will be a popstar looking for...
Shuin: Also from 1000 ago, he is looking for his love Lenne and mistakes her for Yuna...He is the last boss

Shuin
06-09-2003, 12:23 PM
Ha ha ha....

If you want to know just play the game to understand and learn ^^;

Faris_the_guy
06-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Ill be first in line come November 2nd

SirenGriever
06-18-2003, 05:17 PM
I don't want to ruin the whole game plot for you...but so far this is what I've read about the main plot for the game is this: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW...then don't look....der...but this is how I understand it.

Shuin and Lenne are from the Zanarkand 1,000 years ago. A war breaks out between Zanarkand and Bevelle. Zanarkand used summoners but Bevelle used machines (machina) and ( i guess) defeated Zanarkand in the war. The fayth began to dream about Zanarkand if they hadn't lost the war....and such like that....And then Shuin and Lenne get involved and such...and the story goes on...and then you got to defeat Shuin as the last boss. But I don't want to give too much of the rest of story away.;)

It's like somethin' outta the Twilight Zone...It's like...Twilight Zoney...:eek: :whoa: :whoa:

:love: :love: I love to ramble!!!:love: :love:

eternalshiva
07-05-2003, 05:05 PM
Not give away the story eh? Shuin and Lenne are spirits that died a thousand years ago and she is trying to reach Shuin... and vice versa but because her spirit resides in YUNA, Shuin keeps thinking that Yuna is his gf... bah