PDA

View Full Version : Hardest/Most Annoying Battle? [Spoilers]

Enigma
06-09-2003, 02:38 AM
I finally finished the game in about 17 hours (no sidequests), thanks to you guys. I entered the last few battles, thinking that I would die millions of times, over and over. When I finally get to Hash Brown (aka Hasha-somethin-somethin) I killed him, no problem. Then St Ajora came and turned into the final boss, Bloody Angel, I nearly pissed my pants. And to my surprise, it only took two tries to beat her.

But back to the topic, what was the battle that you spent the most time on or was the hardest/most annoying to you? Mine was Roof Of Rivoanes Castle. Curse that battle.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Mine would be:

Most Difficult: Velias and his Demons First time through.

Most Time: Serpantaurious (Trying to Learn Zodiac 5 Times and Get all the Hidden Items Takes a While.....But I did it.)

17 hours .....HAHA.......I spent Tripple that on trying to learn 5 Zodiacs.

17 hours aint nothing.

Although if your going for speed....It might be a lil long...I dont know cause I dont try for speed but seems a lil long for a speed through.

Flying Mullet
06-10-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Nakor TheBlue Rider
Mine would be:

Most Time: Serpantaurious (Trying to Learn Zodiac 5 Times and Get all the Hidden Items Takes a While.....But I did it.)

Ditto

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-10-2003, 07:44 PM
Ever Get all 5 to have Zodiac?

I only managed to get 4 :mad:

Flying Mullet
06-10-2003, 07:55 PM
I'm always so happy to have a couple of charaters get it that I call it quits and continue on from there.

Pancaek
06-11-2003, 01:55 AM
Wiegraf/Velius was just time consuming because I used Yell and Accumulate. The most annoying ones for me were Balk (at the end) and Nelveska Temple. Nelveska Temple would be okay if I just went for Worker 7, but I always try to get the Javelin and Escutcheon.

Enigma
06-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Nakor TheBlue Rider
Mine would be:

17 hours .....HAHA.......I spent Tripple that on trying to learn 5 Zodiacs.

17 hours aint nothing.

Although if your going for speed....It might be a lil long...I dont know cause I dont try for speed but seems a lil long for a speed through.

I wasn't going for speed but I thought 17 hours was gonna be considered fast lol.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-11-2003, 05:39 PM
It might be....I dont really know because I dont play for speed.....but It seems to me like some of the members here could do it faster.

Shyguy
07-21-2003, 10:18 PM
ya know you can just be Serpantaurious and go back to end and THEN get the items. its much easier :)

Edgar
07-24-2003, 12:36 PM
Hardest would be...the random encounter in DD when you meet a whole bunch of drakes.

nickwilson
07-24-2003, 08:17 PM
the hardest battle were veldies and the frist battle main battle in dortter it always killed me

Gregory
08-11-2003, 12:59 AM
In terms of Solo Ramza, the very first battle would have to be extremely difficult because Ramza sucks in the very beginning without Yell or Accumulate. If all depends on luck if you try the only-Ramza way. I suggest if you're after the Solo Ramza game to send your pathetic little punks for only that battle because you'll still learn Yell and you will have a greater chance of victory.

The only story battles that I ever used anyone in addition to Ramza (excluding guests, you dumbshoes) is the first battle and the Elidibs battle, you know the strongest boss in the whole game. You know, learning Zodiac can also put on more stress, but easy is you play out each move at a time carefully. And yes, I put Orlandu for assistance for that Zodiac battle.

Outsider
08-11-2003, 02:45 AM
Velius and his demon pals... It's always a hell of a fight, and I had to plan a whole strategy to defeat him (thanks to my dancer, who kept slowing down my enemies)...

This game was kinda easy, the only fights I had to fight more than once were:

1 - Velius: 4 times.

2 - A fight at the final stage, against some creatures that looked like dragons and hydras (I can't remember their names): 2 times

3 - Queklain: 2 times (This fight was easy, I lost the first time in a HUGE mistake). Shame on me.