PDA

View Full Version : piano people read......PLEASE!

oangekiwi
06-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Hello!
I must ask, to all you people who must be somewhat connected to a piano, as to whether you own one, play one, or simply own a piano book. I am looking for a certain piano book, which I have spent SO much TIME looking for, and would be willing to pay almost anything for! :boohoo: :sad:
I really like the music, and I am a devoted piano player, and to be able to play these wonderful tunes would make my day, no, er year! So if you have....
The Xenogears Piano Sheet Music Book
or, whichever it may be called ( I'm just looking for a piano book containing all the sheet music from Xenogears...).
As I once said, I'd be willing to pay almost anything for it, and would love to get my hands on it. I don't care what condition it is in, as long as ALL the songs are clearly readable. If there is a little rip here and there, or a little water stain there, I don't mind. I'm not being picky. I cannot find it anywhere!

:weirdo:

So, once again, if any of you people out there you have kept their attention to me this long, I'd like to know if any of you guys would happen to have your hands on the Xenogears Piano Sheet Music Book thing.... I'd pay almost anything, and Id appreciate it if someone gave me a reply....
OH! and if anyone knows where I could possibly find one, that would help me out alot! I'm really desperate here! (It's outta print....) I'd pay S&H charges and such, and ANYTHING.... so PLEASE!!! I'm begging you guys...
Thank you KINDLY!!! :p :) :biggrin: :yap: :goofy:

Rock on....

(oh, and I'n also looking for any Metallica guitar or piano books... so, if you know anything of that...)

Leeza
06-10-2003, 08:55 PM
Did you try looking for them on eBay?

oangekiwi
06-10-2003, 09:12 PM
yeah... i've been there many times... and there is just mainly people selling the game and other stuff.... BUT, im waiting patiently... kinda......lol...... its outta print, so, i dont know.......:(

crono_logical
06-10-2003, 09:30 PM
This dost belong in Game Music forum, where you shall also find other threads pertaining to sheet music for various games, maybe one of those has a link to somewhere you can get hold of such stuff :p

Jed
07-07-2003, 02:14 PM
Failing the Xenogears book you could opt for the Xenosaga Piano book instead, as the music from Xenosaga is as good if not better :D than that from Xenogears, and you can buy it at GameMusic.Com (http://gamemusic.com) :mog:
I do have piano sheet music versions of Faraway Promise and a ?questionable? version of Small Two of pieces if you are interested :choc: :)

rain's serenity
11-15-2006, 01:22 AM
Jed,
You have Faraway Promise sheet music from Xenogears for piano!!! That's awesome. Could you please share it with me if it's not too much trouble to ask. I can't find it anywhere....:(