PDA

View Full Version : Key Spheres?

Chaos
06-10-2003, 10:10 PM
Uhm, I havent atchally looked in this forum before today, but I couldn't see a thread about this, so apologies if I'm asking a common question.
But, how do you find Lv 3 and 4 key spheres? Also all those nifty things like Fortune Spheres and Return/Teleport/Friend etc etc spheres? I never know where too look, and I can't remeber how I got the ones I have. *needs more*
So, uh, please help?

Chaos

Washuu
06-10-2003, 10:49 PM
Well, you can get a lot from bribing monsters in the monster arena, and you can go to that Omega Ruins to fight monsters to get lots of them...and money to bribe with.

KiDD
06-10-2003, 11:41 PM
Can't remember where to get lvl 3 put there are chests in th Omega ruins with lvl 4.

SuperPac
06-11-2003, 06:23 AM
You can get some from random battles in both Zanarkand and Omega Dungeon. lvl 3, that is.

Chaos
06-12-2003, 09:53 PM
Ah, thanks.
I have been to Zanarkand, but didn't get any....I think I'm too weak to go in Omega at the moment. I might try in a bit.

Chaos

La Boomsikashod
06-13-2003, 03:35 PM
Here are some good ways of obtaining those spheres.

L3 Key Sphere
- Bribe Demonolith (Omega Ruins) with around 700k-900k gil. Gets you about 35-40 of them.
- Rare drops from various Sin/OR enemies
- Steal from Ultima Buster with Master Thief equiped

L4 Key Sphere
- Bribe Chimera Brain (Calm) with around 150k-200k. You should get from 1 to 3. If you only get one then you might wanna reset and try again, just be sure to save beforehand.
- Defeat Omega Weapon for 6 of them, make sure to overkill...
- Some secret chests in ORs contain L4 spheres.
- Steal from Nemesis, but by the time you can fight Nemesis you probably don't need many more L4 Spheres. If you're doing this then don't equip Master Thief cuz otherwise you'll get Warp Spheres instead, but I guess they are best in some sense.

Fortune Sphere
- you have to do the long and boring process of killing Earth Eaters repeatedly... Each overkill gets you 2 of them. Maxing luck will need like 250+ such battles. :eep: Have Deathproof armor if you wanna fight these guys.

Return Sphere
- Kill Chimerageist which is a very easy creation. You can probably kill it when you first reach Calm Lands in the story. Just keep have Yuna cast the 4 nul-element spells in order, as Chimerageist has a single attack pattern. Get 2 for overkill.
- Steal from Greater Sphere
- Bribe Dark Elements (Sunken Cave) or Mandragoras (Gagazet), same rule of price = 15-20x maxHP applies..

Teleport Sphere
- Dropped by Sleep Sprouts - very, very easy kill if you got Masamune and/or Ribbons, one-hit death lol...
- Steal from Thu'ban (with MT equiped) if you want, or bribe Barbatos, but not really worth it cuz Sleep Sprouts die so easily.

Friend Sphere (you won't need much of this once you get teleport spheres)
- Dropped by Vorbans - not as easy cuz of their counterattacks.
- Steal Neslug with MT
- bribe Coerls.

Master Sphere
- Repeatedly kill Dark Yojimbo (defeat him 4 times, then retreat, save, reload, repeat process). He's the only good source of infinite Master Spheres.

Warp Sphere
- Rare steal from Nemesis
- bribe master coerl
- try your luck at Omega Ruins secret chests and see if you can get the last one with 99x Warp Spheres. :E

Note that once you've gone through the entire sphere grid, then Return/Teleport/Warp Spheres all do pretty much the same thing, ie. moves you to anywhere you want.

There are a few of above spheres scattered around Spira (which are probably the ones you have now), but the list I gave is for getting a constant/infinite supply of them. Individual locations were not listed.

Glad to help. ;)

Edit: hehe there's no default rank here.