PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Forests

Ifrit's Bodyguard
06-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Ok, I asked that idiot for help once a long time ago and now I can't finish the side quest, is there any way I can re do the forrest I asked for help in and finish the quest and get the card so I can finish the card Queen quest?? Alternatively does anyone know how to get status guards without teh Doomtrain card, I have st def x 4 from other GF's and I know I'll get a status guard from Tiamat.

ShivaBlizzard8
06-12-2003, 04:21 AM
I have no idea why you can't just finish the chocobo forest side quest. Until you get the mother chocobo to reveal herself and find the hidden items in each forest, you should be able to solve the puzzle in the forest as many times as you'd like, whenever you'd like,no matter what you've done in between.
What I do know, however, is that you can get a status guard from the Shumi elder by completing the Shumi Village side quest.

BG-57
06-12-2003, 04:22 AM
Which forest? If you asked the kid to solve the puzzle for you to get a chocobo, then you should be able to go back and solve it on your own.

You can turn a Ribbon into a Status Guard using GF abl Med-RF. Good luck getting a Ribbon though....