PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME!

zacks_clone
06-11-2003, 05:22 PM
Okay...Im stuck.Im in the part where you ride the shoopuf,accrose the moonshine(i think its moonshine) and the Alhe Bedh kidnap Yuna again.I cannot beat that boss thing,and i have no lightning stuff...Should I start the game over or...can somone please tell me there is a way to beat him without it..and how?!

m4tt
06-11-2003, 06:06 PM
Cast haste on Tidus, then Wakka. Then uhh.. have them both attack a lot. That's all there really is to it. If your hp starts to get low, use potions.

SeeDRankLou
06-11-2003, 06:36 PM
Yes, Haste is good. Attack a lot, and don't let your HP get too low. You might want to go back outside of the Warph and fill Tidus's and Wakka'a overdrive bar before going to ride the Shoopuf. If you have Tidus's Slice and Dice and Wakka's Attack Reels already, it will be a snap.

Alternatively, you can attempt to have Tidus use Provoke--it works about half the time--, that way you the Extractor will only attack Tidus with it's single enemy attacks. So you can just have Wakka attack, and then Tidus heal himself. Tidus's overdrive bar will fill up really fast and you can use his overdrive all while Wakka is just attacking. Either way, Haste is a big help here.

pyro
10-10-2005, 06:08 AM
umm okay so like the guy who posted this threat i dont have any lightning weapons and i also dont have anyway of useing tidus to cast haste or cheer =/ what do i do to get these? or do i have to re-start the game ?! both my waka and tidus are on lvl 30-35 and still no way of beating this "extractor"

Old Manus
10-10-2005, 07:47 AM
lol pyro

pyro
10-10-2005, 08:03 AM
lol man its not funny ive been stuck on this same thing for 8 months on and off, completed FF-X2 already and loads of other games in the prossess came across this in the game cupboard n though why not, so i blew off the dust loaded it up and now i know why i put it there ! :mad2:

Primus Inter Pares
10-10-2005, 10:40 AM
xD, you can't see their "levels" firstly as it uses the sphere grid, secondly by that time you should be REALLY far down the grid.

...wait, you haven't been using the Sphere grid have you?

redxiiii
10-10-2005, 03:45 PM
I used used haste and then used Tidus' delay attack to get more turns and heal whenever needed.

Old Manus
10-10-2005, 03:55 PM
xD, you can't see their "levels" firstly as it uses the sphere grid, secondly by that time you should be REALLY far down the grid.

...wait, you haven't been using the Sphere grid have you?
oh my god

Jess
10-10-2005, 05:41 PM
i would of got annoyed and restarted, in your situation pyro. >_<

ffxatticus
10-10-2005, 08:23 PM
it sounds to me like you don't know how to use your sphere grid...which in that case you may be able to beat it easily if you start using the grid now

Kiwi Nazi
10-10-2005, 08:32 PM
umm okay so like the guy who posted this threat i dont have any lightning weapons and i also dont have anyway of useing tidus to cast haste or cheer =/ what do i do to get these? or do i have to re-start the game ?! both my waka and tidus are on lvl 30-35 and still no way of beating this "extractor"

Did u pay any attention at all to the tutorials in the beginning?!

pyro
10-10-2005, 10:24 PM
lol yeah ive beat it already.... looked up that sphere grid thing and i kicked ass, LOL as for paying attention to the tutorials umm no.... i rarely pay attention to those!! now im onto the first fight with seymore but hes kicking my ass 3rd time around >:| ill get it eventually though!!

rubah
10-10-2005, 11:45 PM
wakka has a lightning attack in his element reels, does he not?

pyro
10-11-2005, 05:29 PM
yes he does but its after you defeat anima, he "double strikes" and takes down two chars

crazybayman
10-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Okay...Im stuck.Im in the part where you ride the shoopuf,accrose the moonshine(i think its moonshine) and the Alhe Bedh kidnap Yuna again.I cannot beat that boss thing,and i have no lightning stuff...Should I start the game over or...can somone please tell me there is a way to beat him without it..and how?!
hehe.....Moonshine :p

Auron: OMG A RIVER OF MOONSHINE! THAT'S IT I'M QUITTING THE PILGRIMMAGE AND STAYING RIGHT HERE

mj05
10-13-2005, 08:47 PM
hehe.....Moonshine :p

Auron: OMG A RIVER OF MOONSHINE! THAT'S IT I'M QUITTING THE PILGRIMMAGE AND STAYING RIGHT HERE

lol ummm....zacks_clone...its MoonFlow....lol

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-14-2005, 02:06 PM
lol man its not funny ive been stuck on this same thing for 8 months on and off, completed FF-X2 already and loads of other games in the prossess came across this in the game cupboard n though why not, so i blew off the dust loaded it up and now i know why i put it there ! :mad2:
To be honset in my opinion I would not have even thought of touching FFX2 if i hadn't completed FFX. It just would have spoiled X.