PDA

View Full Version : sorry i need help

cloudfan
06-12-2003, 06:49 AM
sorry but ima kind of clueless 'bout somethin.:(
i saw in strategys u require more den 1 mime or somthin like dat. is dat possible and if so how do u do dat?:cry:

Strider
06-12-2003, 08:26 AM
More than 1 Mime for. . .what?

o_O
06-12-2003, 09:55 AM
You might need them for defeating Emerald and Ruby Weapon. If you want more, just master one, and another will be born. You could also get a Master Command materia, either by mastering all command materia, and talking to the yellow Huge Materia, or by defeating Emerald Weapon.

BG-57
06-12-2003, 12:40 PM
Equipping 2 Mimes is a poor man's KOR. If you have a Master Summon and W-Summon on one character and Mimes on the other two, you can cast KOR 4 times in one battle round! :whoa:

I consider it a necessity against Emerald, which can take 20 hits of KOR before dying. And you can only survive Air Tare Storm 5 times at most (with Final Attack + Revive).

o_O
06-12-2003, 12:49 PM
Aire Tam Stomp is perfectly avoidable by equipping as few materia as possible on your characters, since it only does 1111*[# of materia] damage. Therefore if you had W-Summon and KOTR on one character, they would recieve 2222 damage.
Equipping 2 Mimes is a poor man's KOR. If you have a Master Summon and W-Summon on one character and Mimes on the other two, you can cast KOR 4 times in one battle round!

Six times. :p

BG-57
06-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Never tried to fight Emerald with minimal materia. Interesting. Six times, sure if you have three KOR and three W-Summon. My point is, you don't have to overprepare *that* much. :eep:

HOOTERS
06-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Where do you get the Final attack materia? I seemed to have missed it this time around.

Flying Mullet
06-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Isn't the Final Attack materia a prize at the battle collesium at the Gold Saucer?

Psychotic
06-12-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by o.O
Aire Tam Stomp

It's Aire Tam Storm *is a perfectionist*

Isn't the Final Attack materia a prize at the battle collesium at the Gold Saucer?

Special Battle my mullleted friend, special battle.

cloudfan
06-12-2003, 07:42 PM
thx you guys, and i thought you get final attack in a chochobo race gift (class a?)

o_O
06-14-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Psychotic

Originally posted by o.O
Aire Tam Stomp

In the PAL version it's Stomp. :p

ThE dArK oNe
06-14-2003, 09:55 AM
thx you guys, and i thought you get final attack in a chochobo race gift (class a?)

i dunt think so, can sum1 confirm this?

Dragonfire
06-14-2003, 12:22 PM
You only get Final Attack from winning the special battle in the battle arena. Which if you don't already know, is accessed by buying Omnislash and W-Summon in the battle square. 96000 BP total.

About that minimal materia thing. That's very interesting. I'm definitely gonna have to try that next time around.

ThE dArK oNe
06-15-2003, 05:59 AM
You only get Final Attack from winning the special battle in the battle arena.

my thoughts exactly

Big D
06-15-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by o.O

In the PAL version it's Stomp. :p In my PAL version it's 'Aire Tam Storm'. He does also have 'Revenge Stomp', but that's something else.

Oh, and you only win Final Attack the first time you beat the Special Battle. If you want more, you'll need to do some serious materia levelling.

o_O
06-15-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Big D

Originally posted by o.O
In the PAL version it's Stomp. :p In my PAL version it's 'Aire Tam Storm'. He does also have 'Revenge Stomp', but that's something else.

Oh, and you only win Final Attack the first time you beat the Special Battle. If you want more, you'll need to do some serious materia levelling.

Really? In my game it's Aire Tam Stomp, and Revenge Stamp. x_x Maybe they're different, when did you get your copy, Big D?

Psychotic
06-15-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by o.O
In the PAL version it's Stomp. :p

I have the PAL version, and it's STORM! So it's a sort of anagram of Most Materia or something, I can't remember the exact phrase :D

Lord Xehanort
06-15-2003, 02:43 PM
A I R E T A M S T O R M

M R O T S M A T E R I A

MOST MATERIA wouldn't work because of the R in storm.

It is just a way to make the word materia backwards. Whoopdy doo.

Also with the two mimes, I have heard that there is a place in the Northern Crater where you can easily level up your materia... I never found it though.