PDA

View Full Version : Should or shoudnt?

Max
06-13-2003, 04:19 AM
Do you think Squaresoft should of Formed a partnership wit Nintendo?

Max
06-13-2003, 04:22 AM
Sorry its Nintendo not nontendo.My bad.

playaGAW
06-13-2003, 08:05 AM
It is a good idea as SquarEnix now carries thier products across different platforms. We might see more games and they make more money. I don't understand why some people don't like Nintendo. We might see a release of FF3 on GameBoy Advance which is the best selling system right now. I also believe it to be the best as it has more af a variety of games.

Mo-Nercy
06-13-2003, 08:16 AM
Well, I don't own a Nintendo console, but that doesn't mean I'm one of those people who gives the shifty look to anyone who disses the Sony consoles.

Usually, people buy consoles becuase of the games that are available or are to be released on that console.

In conclusion, it shouldn't really matter whether Square-Enix (is that how to type it?) are with Nintendo, Sony...whatever. I'd buy/borrow/burn/download emulator for any game I likez, regardless of console.

And I likez FF.

Psychotic
06-13-2003, 06:29 PM
No, because Nintendo treat Final Fantasy so badly they do not deserve Squaresoft to work for them. Nintendo only released 3 FF games in the US and NONE in Europe, so I say go to hell Nintendo, and again, you don't deserve Square, stick with that Miyamoto guy.

Flying Mullet
06-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Yepper. The partnership worked good before, so I don't see how it could hurt now.

Originally posted by Psychotic
No, because Nintendo treat Final Fantasy so badly they do not deserve Squaresoft to work for them. Nintendo only released 3 FF games in the US and NONE in Europe, so I say go to hell Nintendo, and again, you don't deserve Square, stick with that Miyamoto guy.

Nintendo didn't know that there was a market in Europe at the time. Now that it's quite obvious that there's a big market in Europe I would be surprised if Nintendo ignored it all.