PDA

View Full Version : Favorite battle

Ferril Shadow
06-13-2003, 07:47 AM
Okay it probably has been done to death, but what is your favorite random battle. As most of you probably know some places have pimp battles, but you have to be approaching from the right direction to fight them. Like Agury woods and the band on ninjas or the undead forest and the 7 samurai. My favorite is Barius Hill and the horde of dragons. I love that battle because the give you a king behemoth to fight on your team (as if you need that weak beast) and you fight 2 dragons (red and blue/green) a hydra a hyudra a behemoth and a dark behemoth. They sometimes try and hide a red chocobo next to you too, but it take one blast from my pimped out calculator to kill it. But the dragons at Barius hill are by far my favorite!!

The Amazing Spiderman
06-14-2003, 01:00 AM
11 monks vs. mustadio and ramza. yeah.

robfinalfantasy
07-29-2003, 02:17 PM
I really like the first battle where Delita is a Holy Knight. There you have tons of guest characters by your side.

Gregory
08-11-2003, 12:13 AM
My fave is the first Holy Knight Delita battle for non randoms. For randoms, the dragon Barius Hill one kills me, even with Orlandu, Ramza, non Calculator, and Meliadoul, Agrias, and Beowulf. So I'd say, the multi-Monk one on Grog Hill.