PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is good about the Mace of Zeus?

Demitri_Maximov
06-13-2003, 10:01 PM
I got it and I got the spell on it, but when I cast the spell, it killed all my group along with the badguy. All of my characters are over level 70. Steiner, Amarant, and Vivi are level 74. Zidane is level 83. It did about 8000 damage to all my characters and 9999 to the enemy. Does it not kill you at lower levels or what? Why would you use the spell?

Faris_the_guy
06-13-2003, 10:23 PM
wouldnt it sux and at the end of the game(wen u get it) mostly everyone absorbs it

m4tt
06-13-2003, 10:42 PM
Mace of Zeus is one of Vivi's weapons. It teaches Vivi Doomsday. Doomsday is a very power dark spell which attacks everyone on the screen. The only way to make it usefull is to equip everyone with dark absorbing armor.

Demitri_Maximov
06-13-2003, 11:24 PM
Eh...I'll just stick to putting reflect on everybody and then casting water on all of my characters. Almost always 9999 damage. Even when the spells do half the damage, I always get at least 7000 damage out of the life with that little trick.

Dragonus
06-14-2003, 01:42 AM
The Mace of Zues
Attack Power ~ 35
Status Effect ~ Mini

Thats really the only thing good it hes going for itself. True, it teaches you Doomsday, but that attack doesn't really do that much at all. The best of all Vivi's weapons in my opinion has to be the Octagon Rod as it is a pretty much all rouneder

Sapphire
06-14-2003, 08:57 AM
Yeah the only thing it does is teach that powerful attack, Doomsday. It'd be best used if your party is equipped with Dark nullifying/absorbing armour.. so they'd be healed by the attack instead. :)

Heath
06-20-2003, 08:59 PM
If you can't survive Doomsday use Flare instead. The downside and upside to Flare is that it doesn't attack all the enemies and it doesn't hurt you xD

MagicKnight Locke
06-23-2003, 11:54 AM
or just equip pumice piece,ninja gear and i think dark gear.
Gears i think are buyable from daguerreo and the pumice piece elsewhere.
You can heal and attack with this attack if you have the absorbing stuff on :D