PDA

View Full Version : Your Best Game!

Liquid Glass
06-14-2003, 04:37 AM
YBG! Your best game! What is your best Final Fantasy 7 save? What made it the best out of all if you have any others?

I think my best FF7 save would have to be my most recent. I beat Ruby weapon, Got a Gold Chocobo, and beat North Crater on my first try. *goes to beat emerald weapon.* :D

So, reply with your info!

Mo-Nercy
06-14-2003, 05:10 AM
My best Final Fantasy VII save was definately my first one. I remember getting lost constantly and taking on every enemy as they came. As a result, I had Meteorain at Mt. Corel and Finishing Touch by Gongaga.

The camera angling in the world map caused most of my getting lostness (for some reason, at the time, the map at the bottom corner only confused me more) I never ran out of money, so I had good weapons and stuff for all my characters. I remember using Barret to beat Dyne in 3 turns.

Later on in the save, I bred my own personal army of Gold Chocobos (well, six...). I beat all the Weapons. I didn't even know Ruby was there, but I managed to beat it first go thanks to Hades and KOTR, which I had just gotton. Then I wandered the world and gained 20 levels in desperate search for Alexander, the summon I had missed.

I worked my way down to the bottom of the Northern Crater when I realised, everyone except Cloud had their fourth limit break. So I went back up, got Omnislash and then beat Sephi.

I've been trying to get up to Level 99 in my most recent game, but I don't have the patience anymore.

MagicKnight Locke
06-14-2003, 07:38 AM
My prized,all weapons killed save went away when my windows broke down a half a year ago >_<
Oh yeah and in most of my latest saves i have climhazzard at shinra tower.I can remember i had sattelite beam at mt nibel and angermax at tiny bronco but thats all

ThE dArK oNe
06-14-2003, 09:52 AM
i hav master magic, command, and summon for my main group which is Cloud Tifa and Vincent. Got everything as well as 3 Ziedrichs... Beat ruby and emerald weapon(wont comment on how easy it was) and got all the limits. time- 93 hours -_-;;;

i hav one chocobo of each color all with above S rank stats.
f gold- koko
m blue- hiryu
f green- terra
m blak- shadov ^_^
f normal yellow- sakura

zacks_clone
06-14-2003, 04:23 PM
my recent one next to the one half finished...Beat the game.hahaha....andd got a gold chocobo,all the main characters,half the ultimet wepons and all summons.almost all ultimaite limits too

Burtsplurt
06-15-2003, 12:23 AM
I have one in which I beat Ruby and Emerald. I think it's on about 70-odd hours or something. My 3 main characters are above level 90, but I've never been able to muster up the enthusiasm to get up to level 99! Maybe one day. :)

m4tt
06-15-2003, 12:38 AM
My best? *checks*

Cloud is my highest level at... *drumroll* level 20!

I had a save file on my old computer with 2 gold chocobos everyone around level 80, and I had beaten Emerald Weapon. But that's long gone. :p

Lost Heretic
06-15-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Al Bhed³
I bred my own personal army of Gold Chocobos (well, six...).

I'mm quite sure that you cannot have a total of six golden chocobos. You'd always have one stable filled with a wonderful chocobo.

Mo-Nercy
06-18-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Al Bhed³
I bred my own personal army of Gold Chocobos (well, six...).

Originally posted by Lost Heretic
I'mm quite sure that you cannot have a total of six golden chocobos. You'd always have one stable filled with a wonderful chocobo.
Yeah, you can. After you have two Gold Chocobos, provided one is male and one is female. You can ditch all the others and just mate the two Golds over and over till you get a total of 6.

Blathnaid
06-18-2003, 07:04 PM
Actually, I am in the current process of starting my ultimate Final Fantasy VII save. It will have it all. I will master every materia, I will seek out and obtain every item on the planet (and have it in my inventory forever), I will have six gold chocobos, everyone of them S class in the chocobo races, I will master every Gold Saucer arcade game, getting inside with my liftime pass, I will obtain every ultimate weapon, have everyone's final limit learned (save for Cait Sith because, God forbid they'd be creative enough to give him one), I will have every Weapon defeated, every Enemy-Skill learned, max BP at the Battle Square, and all 99 levels for every character. If I have left anything out, please tell me.

As for a current save, I have defeated both Emerald and Ruby Weapons at the level of 99, obtained the three master materia using the harp and the gold chocobo using the rose. I have 4 characters at level 99 with thier final limits and ultimate weapons.

Also, is it possible to use the Earth Harp to obtain the master materia, and later on after all the materia is mastered, go back to Cosmo Canyon and get duplicates of the materia? You know, by touching the floating materia orbs? I've never actually done that before.

Anyway, my fingers hurt. This post is over.

nanakixiii
06-22-2003, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I started with my so-called "perfect save" about 2 years ago. Last summer, I went to disc 3 and I am right now, putting finishing touches. As of right now, I have:

1.) all charas. lv. 99
2.) have all materias
3.) have 200 materias all master
4.) have all items in inventory except... let me check...21
5.) beaten ruby & emerald
6.) have a gold chocobo(working on having 6) & all chocobos in farm is in rank S
7.) clock went around once and now is 20 hours
8.) have everyone's ultimate limit breaks & weapons
9.) have 4x cut for 3 characters.
10.) have ribbons for every character
11.) mastered all 4 enemy-skill materia
12.) did my best for all wonder square games
13.) have 2 master summon, 2 master command, 2 master magic (hehe...)
14.) have all characters with limit gauge full
15.) saved right before fighting sephy
16.) my party members are: hyper
17.) things set to "fast" (atb, battle/field message) so I can beat game as fast as possible.
18.) learned aerith's ultimate limit break (doesn't really matter tho)
19.) have aerith's ultimate limit item nevertheless.
20.) have mythril

...I'm sure I missed something. Yeah, it took me a while to get to this point...VII RULES!!

Things I'm working on:
1.) morphing to max out my charas stats.
2.) having 6 gold chocobos
3.) running away from battle 9999 times to do 9999 with chocobuckle
4.) get maximum amount of GP (right now, i have over 2000)
5.) I think that's it...

Yeah, so Blathnaid, what's the point of doing some of the things you're going to do? (example: getting highest BP? I mean, what's the point after you get what you need?)

Yep, so that was my ultimate save!!

ThE dArK oNe
06-29-2003, 10:46 AM
want a cookie for that? jk
great work with your file.

i got 19900 pts in the motercycle game... i dunno if thats good -_-;;

I can't get passed the 3rd guy in the fighting rock paper scissor game... Anyone know who the next challengers are?

I only got Cloud's Strength to 255.

Vit is 140+
mag is 202
Spirit is 120+
speed is 120+
luck is 80+

i still have sum stuff to do -_-;;

nanakixiii
07-02-2003, 03:46 AM
My younger brother beat the disco man in the fighting game, but i don't know the fourth person.

Yeah, for G-bike, my hi-score is 21500-ish. i know it's in the 20000s.

Mo-Nercy
07-02-2003, 12:57 PM
Chocobos are by far the best accoplishment. Having 6 is probably the best feeling you can get, although only 2 were properly bred from yellow, to blue, to green, to black. The other 4 were bred from the 2 first ones, which are *shudders* brother and sister.

Snowboarding! All balloons and no crashes and sweet times for all but the last stage. You help but crashing in about two places.

Enigma
07-02-2003, 03:37 PM
On my best save:

1. Barret, Cloud, Tifa, Cid, and Vincent are on level 99.
2. I have four gold chocobos.
3. Cloud, Tifa, Barret have their ultimate weapons.
4. ALMOST all of my materia are mastered.
5. A lot of gil and GP.
6. I beat all of the WEAPONs.
7. All of my characters (excluding Cait Sith) know their ultimate Limit Break.
8. And all summons (even Alexander, which I had missed numerous times before in my previous games)

And that's all I can remember

Liquid Glass
07-06-2003, 09:19 AM
I had Alexander in my first save, but that got lost, how do you get him again?

eternalshiva
07-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Bof I beat the emerald weapon at level 45 ;p it took SOOOO long and died many many times BUT I conquered it! MWAH HAW *off to beat the crap out of Ruby Weapon*

TheSpoonyBard
08-02-2003, 03:44 AM
Here's how it's done:

1. All characters Lv. 99 with maximum stats (255)
2. All weapons, armlets, accessories, and items
3. All Lv. 4 Limits learned (including Aerith's)
4. All WEAPONS beaten
5. Six Gold Chocobos, all S rank
6. Nine of each Materia, all mastered, one for each character. That includes the Master Materias (Magic, Summon, Command)
7. Learned all the Enemy Skills on all four Enemy Skill Materias
8. A lot of Gil (about 360,980,542)
9. And all that in 27 hrs 30 mins

§håd0w
08-05-2003, 10:42 PM
ok. where to start?

1. every one at lv. 99 w/ max stats (255)
2. 6 gold chocobos at S class with maxed stats
3. 9 of every weapon, accessory, and armlet (excluding unique weaponry)
4. maxed game clock 99:59:59
5. beat all weapons
6. rediculously high score of 9,430 in speed square
7. 99 of all items
8. all mastered materia
9. 2 sets of Master Command/Summon/Magic
10. 999,999,999 gil
11. 10,000 GP
12. All limit breaks (even Aeris's)
13. All ultimate weapons

and i think thats it, theres probably more but i cant remember them

nanakixiii
08-07-2003, 03:07 AM
Masamune and Darkness... I'm sorry, but nice try. You guys just wanted to be respected, but you guys don't deserve it because you are lying.

First, let's start with Darkness:

"6. Nine of each Materia, all mastered, one for each character. That includes the Master Materias (Magic, Summon, Command)"

I'm sorry to tell you this, but Master Materias are already mastered (actually, they don't really have levels), so you can never have 9 or each. You can only have 2 of each.

Now, let's talk about Masamune's lies:

"4. maxed game clock 99:59:59"

Um... first of all, you can't max FFVII's clock because it just goes back to 0:00:00. So, you're lying.

And, #1, 7, 10 is impossible to do it in under 100 hours, (which is also listed in ultimania) so there's no way you could of done all of them...

So, these two doesn't deserve anything.

Master.Pug
08-07-2003, 10:07 AM
I'd say my best save is my current one!
Haven'tn beaten the Weapon's yet, cause I want to attack them with near-perfect chars!
If I want to I would bash them without a problem;)

I own all Weapons, Armors and Relics;) (at least 1, 99 Kristall Swords for throwing)
I own all Items except 4, but I'm going to get them
I own all materia (10 Master_Magic materia for example*g*)
I own all Key Items, I also kept the coupons you can get in the SH at the beginning of the game:)
My chars learned all of their Limitattacks!
I own 8 lvl.99 chars!
Aeris is still alive *lol* *rofl* that was just a lil joke to make some Mod's like Kishi angry :p

when my materia is set up (everything is mastered at least once & I've enough stuff to wander around ;)) I'm going to morph my chars to unbeatable monters(Gelninka :D)

@ Nanaki
you're right, darkness said he has done so in unde 30 hours... that isn't possible, I'm really good and I needed 45+ hours to master all materia(I want to master all green materia 12 times to get 12 master-magic, I need to do a little more but I nearly finished:) )

9 of each materia is mastered???
there is only enough place for about 200 materia!!
82 materia * 9 = more than 700 materias!
Do you store your materia in a special desk??*lol*

oh my, it isn't possible to max stats in under 100 hours ;)
and 9000+ Speedsquare points are really hard, how much time do you spend for this game??
well, I also try to get the char's stats to 255, thats a loss of time!!!;):rolleyes2

therealquigmaster
08-07-2003, 11:28 AM
My best(but most annoying) game was my first because I got lost in the shinra building and got Finishing touch, Ubermax and dolphinblow(got out before her next one)

TheSpoonyBard
08-07-2003, 12:04 PM
Hey, I never said I didn't use a cheat cartridge! There's nothing on this thread to say "What is your best save you've got without cheating?" And it is possible to get 9 Master Magic/Summon/Command Materias, you just need to master loadsa Materia and visit Cosmo Canyon each time.

Master.Pug
08-07-2003, 01:22 PM
:p cheater!!:p

and sure it is possible to get 150 Master-Magic/Summon/ etc.

I never doubted that point:eep:

§håd0w
08-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by nanakixiii
Masamune and Darkness... I'm sorry, but nice try. You guys just wanted to be respected, but you guys don't deserve it because you are lying.

First, let's start with Darkness:

"6. Nine of each Materia, all mastered, one for each character. That includes the Master Materias (Magic, Summon, Command)"

I'm sorry to tell you this, but Master Materias are already mastered (actually, they don't really have levels), so you can never have 9 or each. You can only have 2 of each.

Now, let's talk about Masamune's lies:

"4. maxed game clock 99:59:59"

Um... first of all, you can't max FFVII's clock because it just goes back to 0:00:00. So, you're lying.

And, #1, 7, 10 is impossible to do it in under 100 hours, (which is also listed in ultimania) so there's no way you could of done all of them...

So, these two doesn't deserve anything.

Ur just full of shit. I dunno what version of FFVII ur running but my gameclock stopped at 99:59:59. I'll send u a screen shot if u dont believe me (as soon as i find my camera). I don't lay by a guide book, I also morphed alot of enemies. and as far as gil goes, have u heard of gil plus materia? and master all materia? and as far as lying goes, u cant save right in front of sephiroth, it wont let u use that then. u had to use it before u met up with ur party at the bottom of the crater. so i dont think u should be talking about soemone lying. im done here, and i dont want to hear ur shit about others lying when some of the things u listed arent even possible.