PDA

View Full Version : REALLY COOL IDEA!

final boss
06-14-2003, 08:21 PM
I think that they should make a game with all the FF-mimi-games. Who thinks it's a cool idea? It'll have stuff like the FFX Blitzball game, Tetra Master from FFIX,XI, Triple Traid from FFVIII, Chocobo games, and the entire Gold Saucer place, and lots of other stuff. Who thinks this is a good idea?

Pancaek
06-14-2003, 11:53 PM
It'd be okay if they adapted them for multiplayer à la Mario Party, but if they were all direct ports I wouldn't buy it. The minigames were never really my thing, besides that snowboarding one.

Mo-Nercy
06-15-2003, 05:12 AM
It sounds like it right up my alley. I loved all the mini-games, with a special place in my heart for the Mog Pimp game in the Wonder Square, good ol' Blitzball, Chocobo Hot and Cold, Triple Triad and the best one of all the FFIX sword battle between Zidane and Blank. However, there are some games I just wish would die like Butterfly Catching, Dodging Thunderbolts, The whole FFX chocobo game, the super slow paced submarine game in FFVII. Hm...I guess I don't love all the mini-games.

It's a great idea, I'd buy it, but only if it was a budget game to keep us busy until the next installment in the FF line.

the blitzer
06-15-2003, 10:41 AM
yes that is a good idea and they should be multi-payer on it. I think motar bike one, snowbording and chocobo raceing from FF7 should be on it. The sword fight on FF9 and Blitzball from FF10. But all other FF10 mini-games should be left out, because they suck.

Enigma
06-15-2003, 10:22 PM
That's a good idea. But it's need to be multiplayer and maybe some new minigames to make up for the minigames that really sucked.

Furumuun
06-16-2003, 12:20 AM
No.
I hate mini games. I despite them. I wouldn't get anywhere near an all-out mini game FF >_> Well perhaps if I got it for free.