PDA

View Full Version : FF8-2 fiction (created myself ^^)

Xu
06-15-2003, 04:28 AM
like this:

Characters:

Seifer; weapon: Gunblade
LIMIT: Fire Cross (Cross fire spell with special attack)

Fujin; weapon: Shuriken (that big ones)
LIMIT: didn't figured out, something like Sai, Zan, etc...

Raijin; weapon: Staves
LIMIT: no clue how it can be...

Xu; weapon: Handgun
LIMIT: Mix (mix two specialized itens to get special effects)

A third male character; weapon: don't know yet...
LIMIT: no ideas ???

Ultimecia(somehow she joins... for some purpose)
LIMIT: Sorcery (List of exclusive sorceress' spells, like Maelstrom)

The GF usage are a little different, no junctions anymore, but they can learn abilities like SumMag+30% , Str+20%, Boost, command abilities (without GF, only Attack and Item are avaliable)... GF must learn spells via AP, so the character who had it junctioned it on itself can use that list of spells , consuming GF's MP (that the basic idea)... here some GF...(FF8 world are supposed to have a ton of GF, don't?)

UNICORN
SALAMANDER
FENRIR
TRITOCH
CATOBLEPAS
TIAMAT
.... and other newcomers GF
(15 GF should be enough, there's should be no FF8 original GF since Squall & Co. have accquired then)

the weapons are upgraded by remodeling (but remodel weapons will be far more useful), you can equip some accessories (to boost some stats, etc.. since there's no more spells to junction...), you can junction a max of 5 GF per character(5 GF for each of 3 characters in battle)

actually i'm writing a whole "guide" and plot of this fiction, here is just some basic ideas, so what yu think people??

PS: oh, i think that idea of biggs and wedge as playable characters is crap... my opinion

IamTidus
06-15-2003, 05:03 AM
You should have the third member be a highly advanced Moomba who can talk and stuff.

Xu
06-15-2003, 05:19 AM
mmm. that moomba thing, i like it... some exotic character like cait sith...^^

TogiB
06-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Hmmm...:-/

sounds like a good idea, but junctioning was a main part of ff8. it made it original. i love the idea of having only new GF's, Ifrit and shiva are WAY overused. lopve the idea for a moomba character. that would be hilarious. by the way, where could we find this guide?
if you need help on a storyline, i could help. i am writing an ff8-2 right now called "And..." i am sure i can crank out another sequel idea dealing with those characters. the game really leaves a gap on what acually happened to seifer and Co. PM me if you need any help with a story.

BG-57
06-17-2003, 06:00 PM
When you say third male character, is this going be an extant character or an original one?

Also bear in mind that all of Ultimecia's GFs could exist in the present as well as the future (Tiamat, etc...), so theoretically two characters could have the same GF!

As for the other GFs I consider any of the summon monsters from any FF game cannonical. I included Diablos in my FFVI fanfic. Just because they don't appear in the game doesn't mean they don't exist.

In which forum will your guide be?