PDA

View Full Version : General Squaresoft forum...shouldn't it be....

Bahamut2000X
06-16-2003, 04:10 AM
Well I just reealised that Squaresoft dosen't exsist anymore (ok not JUST realised but I think you get the point) and now their Square-Enix so technically shouldn't the General Squaresoft forum be renamed to the General Square-Enix forum? I dunno I was just thinking too much lately it seems.

ZeZipster
06-16-2003, 04:16 AM
Strange, I don't seem to see "Square Enix" on the case of Xenogears. HAHA NO TALKING ABOUT SQUARE-ENIX IN THIS FORUM!

Yamaneko
06-16-2003, 04:25 AM
I guess. I really don't care either way. ;)

m4tt
06-16-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by ZeZipster
Strange, I don't seem to see "Square Enix" on the case of Xenogears. HAHA NO TALKING ABOUT SQUARE-ENIX IN THIS FORUM!

Yeah BECAUSE YOU MAKE THE RULES, I SO FORGOT.

Probably because the games that are discussed in there were made by Squaresoft, not Square Enix.

Maybe once they have some games that are made by that, there will be a forum change or somthin.

edczxcvbnm
06-16-2003, 05:06 AM
Watch out for when games like Star Ocean 3 and Dragon Quest come out. I am sure there will be threads about those game here by me.

Shlup
06-16-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Gau
Probably because the games that are discussed in there were made by Squaresoft, not Square Enix.

Maybe once they have some games that are made by that, there will be a forum change or somthin. I think that's what we decided last time this was brought up, yes.

crono_logical
06-16-2003, 06:15 AM
What about a forum addition instead, so there's atleast some seperation between the old and newer games? Or would that be too much work on the brain for some members as to which forum some games would belong in? :p

Del Murder
06-16-2003, 06:27 AM
Dude, the <i>attack button</i> is too much work on the brain for most of our members...

Neru
06-16-2003, 06:57 AM
Does it really matter if it says Squaresoft? Jesh... people these days, so picky.

eestlinc
06-16-2003, 08:03 AM
my solution is simply never to go in this forum. If you do rename the forum, though, make it the "Squenix Forum"

Citizen Bleys
06-16-2003, 10:54 AM
Because you know you just *can't* use the Squaresoft forum to discuss new games unless it's renamed. The name is everything!

Loony BoB
06-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Del Murder
Dude, the <i>attack button</i> is too much work on the brain for most of our members...

Nnnngnnngngngngnnngnnngngngnnnngnnnn, attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I don't get it ;_;