PDA

View Full Version : How to make the game more challenging ^^

Xu
06-16-2003, 06:06 AM
i'm replaying the game and i figured out some ideas to make that game harder...

1. Use Amnesia Greens to delete HP-J of every GF
2. Never accquire Meltdown spell
3. Use Amnesia Greens to delete any magic refinment ability of GF
4. Don't be a level up maniac
5. At final battle, have ALL characters in junction (yes, that can be!)
6. just get Tonberry after getting Bahamut
7. Don't cheat on SeeD tests (unless you get REALLY stuck)
8. Just remodel weapons if you have the correspondent magazine
9. Keep your magic stock at about 35-65 of each spell... don't bother drawing 100 (that make the game easier)

hehe... that make your life some hell (but not thaaaat much), as you don't have too much HPs, etc... Omega should be a hell...

well, if yu want even more difficult, i've found a No Junction Guide at gamefaqs... that is tough ~_~

mentioning that, i've found an Edea guide that is pretty interesting, is a gameshark code that enables Edea in your party as an 7th character (just like when you're going to Esthar), i'm going to use that code after i'm get Ranarock, so there will be 7 characters against ultimecia...hehe (i just love Edea)

:mog: :tongue: :p

Holy_flare
06-16-2003, 06:19 AM
Sounds like a good challenge I'll take up later on this summer. However, about your getting Edea in your party via gameshark and having 7 characters in your battle against Ultimecia. The game wont register having her in your party during that battle, only the characters you should have. (this is from actual experience) But any other battles of course, she can be used in.

Xu
06-16-2003, 06:27 AM
but in that faq it says exacly:

"and, yes, youuuu
guessed it! Seifer and Edea can fight Ultimecia! They will randomly pop up
to replace KO'ed members as they get absorbed into time. They can also be
absorbed into time themselves if you leave them KO'ed too long."

so? did you try?

Peegee
06-16-2003, 01:02 PM
How far can you go in the game with only Item in your junction ability? That's a good challenge.

magic is too power IMO

Xu
06-17-2003, 01:25 AM
how 'bout using NO GF at all?

Scar Face
06-17-2003, 02:58 AM
How about no Heros,Holy Wars,Lionheart Limits,Invincible Moon and Shooting Star Limits,The End Limits,and Shockwave Pulsar Limits against Omega Weapon.

Also No Megalixers either just to make it harder.

THAT would be a living Hell.

Holy_flare
06-17-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Xu
but in that faq it says exacly:

"and, yes, youuuu
guessed it! Seifer and Edea can fight Ultimecia! They will randomly pop up
to replace KO'ed members as they get absorbed into time. They can also be
absorbed into time themselves if you leave them KO'ed too long."

so? did you try?

Yes, I did try. For both Seifer and Edea, and I killed off my characters one at a time to see whether or not when they disapeared, whether their spots would be taken by either of them, but all I got was Irvine, Zell, and Quistis, and then I killed off Selphie and Rinoa and was left with only Squall to battle. And naturally, I lost.

Prodigy
06-17-2003, 12:27 PM
How about no Heros,Holy Wars,Lionheart Limits,Invincible Moon and Shooting Star Limits,The End Limits,and Shockwave Pulsar Limits against Omega Weapon.

Also No Megalixers either just to make it harder.

THAT would be a living Hell.

Actually it would still be really easy. Just slap on mighty guard and have Zell do his Armageddon fist a few times.
Then he's dead.