PDA

View Full Version : cc last boss (spolier)

kun
06-16-2003, 02:59 PM
dont u think that the final boss in cc is a but too easy. final fantasy 7 and 8 final bosses took me ages to defeat. while in cc i was disapointed in how fast i kill it. im sure i didnt get wat i paid for.

Magus
06-16-2003, 10:55 PM
did u kill it the rite way ??? i think it was hard gettin the rite ending ... using the chrono cross crap ...

Super Christ
06-17-2003, 01:09 AM
That's right. It's so easy to kill because you're not supposed to kill it.

Killy
06-17-2003, 02:23 AM
Casting the Chrono Cross is pain in the back if you dont know how to do it right. Casting Chrono Cross is the challenge, not killing Time Devourer.

crono_logical
06-17-2003, 07:06 AM
I thought it was a bit of a pain to actually kill it when I did it that way the first time round, the battle just seemed to drag on for ages xD But yeah, killing it is not the way to get the good ending :p

Sefie1999AD
06-17-2003, 05:08 PM
Killing it with really bad weapons and armor was easy for me, although the battle took a very long time. Killing it with the Chrono Cross and saving Schala method was actually even easier for me, so I always take the "correct" way and get a better ending :p

darkchrono
06-22-2003, 07:32 PM
when i tried to use the chrono cross on it I always got to about the last chime and then it would attack and I would have to start all over. It did it over and over again so eventually I just got frustrated and turned the game off.

Is their any secret to getting in all the chimes before it attacks and you won't have to start all over.

Spatvark
06-22-2003, 08:05 PM
1) Have everyone equipped with as many different color spells as possible in the low-end of the element grid.
2) Get everyone's stamina to 7.0 with their element thingy to 8.
2) Let the Time Devourer do the first chime for you.
3) Knock off the elements as quickly as possible using as low-end elements as you can.

Simple enough really; you just need to get the tactics right.

Sapphire
06-23-2003, 04:44 PM
Actually, if you let the battle drag on a little.. the Time Devourer will actually cast multiple elements in the right order to help you get to cast Chrono Chross.. then all you need to do is to cast about 3 elements or so just to fill up the rest of the chimes, and cast Chrono Chross. :p