PDA

View Full Version : White SeeD Ship

ahchong
06-17-2003, 02:30 AM
I am new to FF8 (PC version), now I am in disc 3. After I get the Edea introduction letter, I go and find the White SeeD Ship, but unfortunately even I have found the White SeeD Ship and run into it with my Garden, it nothing happen and this make me can't board the White SeeD Ship, is there anything that I haven't done so I can't get into the Ship ?

Note: I have the Edea introduction letter, and my mission now should be finding the White SeeD Ship (this can be know when I ask Xu, she will ask me where the Ship could be...). Other thing is that before I play this game, I use the patch before, because my display card is NVidia.

Thanks for your help.

IamTidus
06-17-2003, 03:00 AM
Have you gone to Rinoa and had the Laguna Dream when they fight the Red Dragon? If not you need to do that.

ahchong
06-17-2003, 03:05 AM
Yes, I have done this.

IamTidus
06-17-2003, 06:04 AM
Oh then I have no idea Ya Know?

ahchong
06-17-2003, 09:50 AM
or I can send my save file to you... so that you can help me to test whether got some problem or not...

thanks

Jalbrean
06-17-2003, 10:11 AM
I don't think you need to do anything in the game. Once you get the directions and letter from Edea the white SeeD ship becomes avaliable. Meaning once you find it and move into it, the game should switch to show the meeting between Squall and the White SeeD members.

I guess maybe it's a glitch...which I don't know what the solution to that would be. I'd help more PC wise but I don't own the PC version.

ahchong
06-17-2003, 10:45 AM
I have asked my friend about this, they also said that when you run into the ship, it will automatically switch the screen to the meeting..... I have captured the picture (which my garden "touch" the ship and nothing happen...)

Big D
06-17-2003, 10:49 AM
Yup, that sounds like a glitch, all right.
That's why I prefer consoles to PCs for playing games. No need to re-install, un-install, debug, format or re-start every time something goes wrong.;)

BG-57
06-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Just make sure whenever you get on the White SeeD ship you get the Angelo card if you haven't already. The ship disappears later on in the game and I had to start a new game to complete my card collection! :cry:

ahchong
06-17-2003, 03:09 PM
Now I can't even board onto the ship.... seems that it is difficult to complete the games...... or it is a bug ?