PDA

View Full Version : FF2 (origins) a good place to level?

petrifyus
06-17-2003, 12:03 PM
does anybody know a good place to level up my characters and preferebly get some gil too. Im up to the snow cave btw:)

FuSoYa
06-17-2003, 04:04 PM
Well, personally I would suggest the best ways of leveling up your characters would be to try to get Swap magic from Mysidia and use it on Goblins, attack your own guys, or do the select-cancel trick. In my opinion, none of these are cheating since they've been left in the Origins version of the game.

If you want to do this the honest (i.e. way too hard) way, probably go either north of Fynn or just west of Semmitt Falls. There's monsters like Wererats, Soldiers & Wizards (Warlocks? Sorcerers? Something like that) there.

If you want to earn gil, play the Concentration game on the snowcraft. You can earn 40,000 gil for a perfect game. (Finally figured out how to actually do this :D ).

If you want to know how to beat the Concentration game: Play it once and write down the solution when you complete it. Then start and cancel 31 consecutive games without leaving the game itself (don't go back out to the snowcraft). The 32nd puzzle will be the same as the first. Beat it with no errors to get 40,000 gil and other prizes!

Dragonfire
06-17-2003, 07:00 PM
Another great way to gain gil, is to fight Magicians(or whatever they're called) north of Fynn. They usually drop Beserk Spells, which each sell for 5000 Gil. Magicians only have about 100 HP, so they should be easy. Plus, they drop Mage Staffs which can cast Bolt 5 on all enemies.

petrifyus
06-18-2003, 07:59 AM
how do i play the concentration game??:confused:

thanks for your help guys:)

Dragonfire
06-18-2003, 11:24 AM
to activate the "concentration" game, be in the snowcraft, and hold X and press O 15 times.