PDA

View Full Version : Funji and rajin

zacks_clone
06-17-2003, 07:36 PM
im not sure if i spelled their names right...but im on the third disk,and im going into that big floating thing(its been a really long time sense i played this game) and I cant beat funji and rajin....how do i?

Sorceress Fujin
06-17-2003, 11:15 PM
Are you talking about the Lunatic Pandora? Yeah, they kicked my ass the first time. I would use both Shell and Protect and hit them hard with any GF except Pandemona and Quezacotl (my favorite is Diablos :D ) Also, it helps if you have Blind junctioned to anybody's attack. Then the only thing you have to worry about are their magic attacks, but with Shell they'll be less of a threat.

Hope this helps! :)

zacks_clone
06-18-2003, 12:11 AM
haha.seems alot better then what i was doing.thank you.i'll try it

zacks_clone
06-20-2003, 02:33 AM
UGH!It worked the first time i tried it.it destroyed rajin,but i died after...and i tried it 20 so times after and i cant do it!

MagicKnight Locke
06-23-2003, 11:50 AM
dont double or triple post please,edit it
.As for tactics well i found out they are maniacally wasy vs status attacks.So use pain and sleep on them and they will be so easy.
I think almost all status changes work on them,except for paralyze,petrify,gradual petrify and death

Erdrick Holmes
06-23-2003, 12:20 PM
I'd suggest you take out Raijin first. Diablos works very well here.

Sapphire
06-23-2003, 01:46 PM
Do you have Doomtrain? Summoning Doomtrain on them pretty much cripples them. ;) Or, you can cast Pain on them, which gives you the same effect. ^^