PDA

View Full Version : Celebrations!

Liquid Glass
06-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Ever do something drastic in FFVII to celebrate something that happened IRL or online?

Or challenge yourself for no reason whatsoever?

The other day to celebrate summer vaction, I loaded up my save. Put a hold on trying to kill emerald for a while, then headed out to North Crater. When I got to North Crater I equipped Cloud with his Buster Sword. I got rid of Kotr and and summons. So Cloud would only have: Restore materia, 3 Hp pluses so he would have 9999hp, and double cut with counter attack.

minor spoilers, continue if you wish with my story.

My party was Vincent, Red Xii, and Cloud. I got to the bottom of the crater and saved. Now so you know Cloud was only doing a max of 3500 with his sucky buster sword. I beat Jenova, then spent an hour on Bizzare Seph, Then in the 3rd battle Vincent died, Red X died, and cloud barely survived 6 supernovas, By barely finding X potion buried deep inside my items and using megalixers. Then he hit cloud, and killed him....

Not really...Cloud got into limit used omnislash and beat him down!

The only reason I did that was for that final fight scene that is semi-Cg so I could see Cloud do that to Seph with his buster sword.

So yeah, Got any stories for us fellow ff7 gamers?