PDA

View Full Version : Singing Tidus?

Lulita
06-18-2003, 10:39 PM
Did anyone try to imagine Tidus as a, say, leader of an N'Sync type "boys band"? It could be made of pre-chubby Wakka (he looks like one of the N'Sync guys anyway):D plus the Al Bhed guys. I thought Tidus would look cool on stage. Now the question is: Can he sing?:whoa: :D :D ;)

SirenGriever
06-19-2003, 12:52 PM
Well, we heard Tidus hum the Hymn of the Fayth in the game...which was kinda scary...:riiight: But I can't imagine Tidus' whiny voice singing for some reason. I could imagine Wakka in a band and I suppose I could see the Al Bhed. But Tidus..., he should stick to playing Blitzball, though it would be coo to see him onstage I suppose.

It's like somethin' outta the Twilight Zone...It's like...Twilight Zoney...:eek: :whoa: :whoa:

:love: :love: I love to ramble!!!:love: :love:

Shuin
06-19-2003, 02:18 PM
Here is the clip of Hum of the fayth by Tidus.

*Hum... Hum...* (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=578086)

So terrible and scary...

But Final Fantasy X Vocals Collection CD track have Tidus singing along. Plus, pair up with Wakka but is all Japanese voice actors.

And there is a mp3 named "Go Dream" and "Endless Love, Endless Road" also sung by Tidus' Japanese voice actor.