PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite party?

sepiroth1991
06-19-2003, 04:37 AM
who do you like in your party? Out of Cloud and 2 other people. Wanna know mine?

They are Cloud, Vincent, and Cid
aka Devlin (cloud) Tyler (vincent and Doug (Cid)

Sorceress Fujin
06-19-2003, 05:28 AM
Cloud, Tifa and Vincent. Tifa's limit breaks are awesome, and Vincent... he's just cool. :D

Hal
06-19-2003, 11:42 AM
for me its Cloud, Cid and Barret cos they all have awsome limits and high HP's

Dragonfire
06-19-2003, 02:19 PM
I completely agree with Hal. I could never play with any other party so well.

P.S.: Stop repeating topics. Why can't people just read thru other topics before making the same exact one?

Blathnaid
06-19-2003, 04:43 PM
The main party I usually use is Cloud, Tifa, and Barret. Though my second main party consists of Cloud, Barret and Vincent. I also once used Cloud, Cid, and Red.

But Cloud, Tifa, and Barret are my top three choices.

crono_logical
06-19-2003, 06:53 PM
Anything without Cait Sith or Nanaki in, the animal characters seem useless to me :p

zacks_clone
06-19-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Sorceress Fujin
Cloud, Tifa and Vincent. Tifa's limit breaks are awesome, and Vincent... he's just cool. :D

Yup,theres mine right there.:D

Demitri_Maximov
06-19-2003, 11:06 PM
Cloud, Yuffy, and Vincent here.

IamTidus
06-19-2003, 11:12 PM
I use Cloud Yuffie and Cid

Dragonfire
06-20-2003, 12:44 PM
Cait Sith can be used for one really cool thing..... killing the weapons in one hit. (I've only seen this done with Ruby, but I hear it works with all bosses/enemies.) Though, that's the extent of his usefulness.

P.S.: Dunno if the technique is a spoiler, so I'll cover it. Use his Lvl 2 Limit Break, and get 3 Cait Sith's.

Strife
06-20-2003, 01:08 PM
I'll go for Cloud, Yuffie and red. I really like Yuffie's final limit break!

Maxico
06-20-2003, 03:56 PM
*point* (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23503) oh and im also a cloud vincent tifa guy. always have been, always will be.

nanakixiii
06-22-2003, 01:08 AM
gotta go with the limits:
1.) cloud (obviously)
2.) barret (hehe... catastrophe)
3.) cid (highwind)

I use to have tifa instead of cid, but since you can mess up in tifa's limit (and didn't feel like doing the whole slot thing), cid becomes my third choice with his awesome highwind limit break.

Yeah, so i agree with Hal, but to be honest, I like cait sith and nanaki (my favorite character, surprisingly...) if it was favorite party, not the strongest party. NANAKI IS THE BEST!!

chemical finger
06-24-2003, 01:20 AM
I never did get vincent.But now Im wishing I did when I had the game.People always said his attacks never got stronger so I never got him.

nanakixiii
06-24-2003, 02:32 AM
Well, true, unless you kill a lot of enemies with him, so the strength of his ultimate weapon, death penalty, will increase.

one_winged_angel
06-24-2003, 03:59 PM
well i completed the game a few times an heres who i used

1) cloud, red, cid
2) cloud, vincent, cid
3) cloud, tifa, vincent
4) cloud, yuffie, vincent
5) doin it again now with cloud, tifa, yuffie (aeris till i get yuffie)

ps. yall like da limits so use hypers on your team and you will learn limits unbelievabley fast eg. i had climhazzard in the shinra building

MJN SEIFER
07-05-2003, 03:14 PM
Cloud Yuffie Cait sith!

Cause their COOL!

Wightraven
07-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Cloud (regrettably) Cid and Yuffie or Vincent. But always Cid. Cid is God.

psychoff7
07-21-2003, 06:47 PM
i think cloud, red and barret. cause barret got many hitpoints and you need somebody to cast spells. so red is my third one. i like some other limit breaks to but i got them cause they are the best with the right materia. (i just got vincents avatar cause he looks coolest:D )

Goddess Shiva
07-21-2003, 11:58 PM
Hmm.... over time the party changes.

First I have Tifa, Cloud, and Aerith.

Then...after certain events I have Tifa, Cloud, and/or Yuffie, Cid, or Nanaki.

So... yeah.

SirenGriever
07-22-2003, 12:46 AM
It used to be Cloud, Red XIII and Aeris. But then I changed it to Cloud, Vincent and Cid...three of my strongest characters.

Meow
07-22-2003, 01:14 AM
Well, Sephiroth kicked the bucket at the hands of Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie for me, so i guess i like them best.

Our hero is something of a closet ladies' man, after all.

Vincent is by far one of the coolest characters, but i didn't like to use him all the time because his guns were noticeably less powerful than the other characters' weapons. But then again, i (almost afraid to admit this) never built him up to his final limit break, so i don't really know the full extent of his ability.

On the other hand, though, consistent fighting skill weighs in better than a good limit break for me, and i wasn't all that impressed with his. Oh well.

Aya Nekoneko
07-22-2003, 03:17 AM
Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent here too.

Erp, I think Vincent. It's really been a while since I've played the game.

Tifa because I like her and because she has awesome limit breaks (especially Final Heaven). Vincent because... er, I don't remember why. Maybe because after all the hassle of recruiting him I might as well have made use of him. And cause he's cool. ^.~

Loony BoB
07-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Cloud, Tifa, Rex XIII. Purely because I don't like to have to adjust to new parties too often, and since you have them all by the end of Midgar, they work well for me. Also, they're the coolest characters, so y'no. =P

UltimaSepheroth
07-22-2003, 01:44 PM
I used Cloud,Vincent,and Barret when fighting Sephiroth so i guess they would be my fav.