PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!

Sorceress Fujin
06-19-2003, 05:24 AM
I'm trying to finish the CC group side quest. I defeated all the members except King, and I can't find King! I already talked to Dr. Kadowaki and took a nap in my dorm room, but I still couldn't find King anywhere. What gives??

Also on the Shumi Village side quest, I'm having trouble finding the Life and Shadow stones. I've searched everywhere the strategy guide tells me to look and can't seem to find them.

Xu
06-19-2003, 05:42 AM
well, after beating quenn, talk to dr. kadowaki, she must say that she is no longer the king, rigth? i think you should talk with Xu again, so go to the bedroom, but Squall must sleep *alone*, then, king will appear at nigth, if she do not appear at first time, keep trying, but remember, Squall mus be alone...

for shumi village, life stone is in thar roots in the middle of the village, shadow stone is near Ultima draw point, under a *shadow*, who is next to elevator entrance...

byby

ShivaBlizzard8
06-20-2003, 01:24 AM
Also, the King doesn't necessarily appear right away. In fact, this person appeared at an inopertune time for me. You see, I took a nap alone multiple times, saving each time before I went to sleep so that if I lost the match I could restart the game. Each time, no King. Finally, I just moved along with the storyline, and when I wasn't expecting it, King showed up - when I was taking a nap in the middle of other things going on. Of course, I hadn't bothered to save, but luckily I won the game anyway.