PDA

View Full Version : Radio interferences and G-Garden qst (spoiler)

Xu
06-20-2003, 10:45 PM
in japanese version, in timber, before seifer attack the president, the big screen shows a message in english, but that msg make no sense at all, i've heard that it is Adel's interference from space, someone can explain better? (this msg is not in US version)

What happened to G-Garden ater disc 3???

oh, btw, about that griever issue

MY theory:

In present, Squall wished to become as a lion (pride, etc...) and he believed that all that "power" was stored in the ring, so in the future, Ultimecia used all that "power" (or "will") to create the GF griever, so, i think that griever only exists in the future when ultimecia created it... R=U, i don't know, but rinoa had squall's ring, and Ultimecia created Griever GF from the ring's power... well?? ^^

Big D
06-23-2003, 03:06 AM
There are a few words written in that message, nothing meaningful that I could discern. There could be more to it, though...
The message is clearly there in my English-language PAL version.

Clin-ton
06-23-2003, 09:22 AM
Message? I'll have me a look'see next time.
And Greiver, most likely that it is some sort of legendary GF such as Ark or KOTR, Ultimecia just found it, simple.

Mo-Nercy
06-25-2003, 12:52 PM
Well, I've never actually tried to make sense outta the message. But, yea, I guess it would be because of Adel all they way up there.

G-Garden seemed to have disappeared off the face of the FFVIII world. Edea returns to her orphanage after she starts being 'Edea' again and Seifer goes to find the Lunatic Pandora under Ultimecia's (who possessed Rinoa) order. So, I dunno where it went. It's not in Galbadia or anywhere else in the world :S

I actually thought that the Griever GF existed in the ring already. It seemed that all the other orphanage gang people remembered slightly more, like they remembered Seifer and Edea. All Squall could remember was Sis, who he couldn't even put a name to. It would make sense, if Squall had a GF for longer than everyone else ie. Griever.

Doomgaze
07-03-2003, 06:43 PM
It says "I WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET ABOUT ME I AM ALIVE HERE BRING ME BACK THERE"

Or something along those lines, it's garbled, and the words are sometimes out of order as it repeats.

MagicKnight Locke
07-03-2003, 08:01 PM
heh i guess the g-garden got destroyed and fell in the woods >.>

Big D
07-04-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Doomgaze
It says "I WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET ABOUT ME I AM ALIVE HERE BRING ME BACK THERE"

Or something along those lines, it's garbled, and the words are sometimes out of order as it repeats. Interesting... all the interference was generated by Adel's Tomb in space. Maybe she was somehow sending this 'message' through the interference? Her last act of defiance, so that people know she's not completely gone?

Xu
07-05-2003, 11:53 PM
gosh, that is sinister... is like when you get an message from hell by the radio when all that you hear is stactic.

PhoenixAsh
07-06-2003, 12:41 AM
Man if that's true then I have severe issues with Laguna. I know she was cruel, and keeping her in stasis is one thing. But keeping her trapped while she's concious?????

Clin-ton Griever being a GF is the least likely possibility as far as I can see. Not only does Squall have an entire conversation about it, never once mention GFs or that Griever is anything more than a name he came up with, but Griever is never mentioned anywhere else, it doesn't even have a card. The conversation with Squall I think pretty much sealed it though.