PDA

View Full Version : i'm freakn out w/ R=U!!! ;_;

Xu
06-21-2003, 12:53 AM
yesterday i had a nigthmare with this U=R thing....

i'm was playing FF8 at my room, then i'm started the battle against Ultimecia, then i've seen Rinoa's necklace on Ultim. neck and i'm screamed in terror... then i woke up...

guess i'm thinking too much about this R=U thing... gosh!

i usually dream w/ things that i'm use to think too much about...

once i've had a dream about Resident Evil 3, probably because i'm was playing too much...

Big Ogre Umaro
06-21-2003, 03:03 AM
dude I know how you feel. once I had this deam where Rinoa was sitting in Balamb Garden except she was a real person and not a computer graphic (like a cosplayer except REALLY hot)and Balamb Garden looked a lot like my school. so Squall walked up to her (he was a computer graphic and not a real person don't ask me why) and he was like "hi what's up Rinoa" (in the dream he had a voice actor and he sounded kinda dorky of course) and she was like "omg Squall I've been having these terrible thoughts. It's so terrible" and he was like "whatever" 'cuz he's thsi big jerk y'know and she was like "Yeah...I wanna like Kompress time and junk" and Squall (who had turned into me by now) was FREAKING OUT. I was like "Rinoa nooooooooo they were right! the forum guys were riiiighhttt!" 'cuz i guess he reads message boards lol

so then I woke up. oh man it was intense

Erdrick Holmes
06-21-2003, 01:46 PM
How do you say the word "compress" and make it sound like a "K" despite the fact it sounds the same?

HOOTERS
06-21-2003, 02:11 PM
I have constant dreams about NORG but they're not appropriate to post here.

Big Ogre Umaro
06-21-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Akumaou812
How do you say the word "compress" and make it sound like a "K" despite the fact it sounds the same? 'cuz when you say "compress" it sounds like "cum-press" but when you say "kompress" it sounds like "com-press" DUH

Big D
06-23-2003, 03:04 AM
Having dreams about R=U isn't so bad.
If you start dreaming about RxU, then you know it's time to write a long, meaningful post in EoEO.:D