PDA

View Full Version : Seiken Densetsu 3! (aka: secret of mana 2)

Vic Viper
06-21-2003, 03:29 AM
has anyone played this game? IT RULES! i have it on my emu.

Divina
06-21-2003, 06:52 AM
^_^ Seiken Densetsu 3 is one of the best games I've ever played. ^^

crono_logical
06-21-2003, 08:36 AM
It's nice, yes, and the battle system is good :p The story gets slightly dull towards the end before the final dungeon, I think they get the non-linearness of the game slightly imperfect at that point.

Legend of Mana beats it in the music department by far though :D

FFCloud
06-21-2003, 01:32 PM
No, I haven't... man, why am I from Europe?:cry: :cry:

Sefie1999AD
06-21-2003, 02:53 PM
FFCloud: It doesn't matter. The game was never released outside Japan, so even if you lived in the USA or Australia, you wouldn't have got it. If you want the game, just get a ROM and a fan translation. Or go learn some Japanese and import the game after that (although I'm not sure how well it's available).

Anyway, the game seems very good. I'm currently killing God-Beasts, and while the story and character development might not be that excellent, the game's great fun to play, and different party combinations give tons of replay value.

Heath
06-21-2003, 02:53 PM
Then get a ROM of it.

It's a great game. Nice change from more menu based RPG's. And the multiple characters is nice too and then you have the class changes xDD

The Man
08-14-2003, 10:49 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ajf83/hsl3intro.html :aimangel:

Yes, it rules, probably my favourite game of all time really. I'm currently in the midst of my fourth game.

Magus
08-15-2003, 04:38 PM
i restart playin it & i need ur opinions. wut should i turn my angela into ? i've decided that Kevin would b a GodHand & Hawkeyes, a NightBlade. but i just don't kno for angela.

The Man
08-15-2003, 10:13 PM
I liked Angela most as a Rune Master, but a lot of people like her Grand Divina class (it does seems to be offensively the strongest). I dunno, all of her classes are about the same, allegedly; RM and GD are the only two I've played, tho'.

Divina
08-17-2003, 05:11 PM
It really depends on who is the "Meridian Child" (the leader of your party). If Kevin is, Archmage would be the way to go (because of her more powerful Saint Beam that might be useful in the final area of Kevin's scenario). If Hawk is, I'd say go Rune Master. If Angela is, go Grand Divina.

Either way, I think Archmage would be the best because if you get Poto Oils, she'd make a pretty decent healer if that was necessary. But if you want spell power, I guess Rune Master would be a good choice. Grand Divina also makes a good choice, for she is the strongest offensively out of all Angela's final classes, and she's got a decent intelligence level.

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 08:13 AM
Easily one of the best SNES games ever made..... and that's saying a LOT.