PDA

View Full Version : FF1 Temple Of Choas Theme from FFOrigins...

Mr. Graves
06-21-2003, 12:30 PM
Where can I find one?? I love that tune, and if I could have it in a mix CD, that would be great. All my P-2-P searches do me no good. Care to help??

crono_logical
06-21-2003, 03:00 PM
Disc 1 Track 8 of the FF1 & 2 OST, the new version, that is.

DC++ is the best way to get game music though, using the server vgmcentral.no-ip.com. Just make sure you're sharing at least one game album yourself and have the description VGM in your description field, and you should be all set to get leeching from there :p Just read the rules too on connect :p

Mr. Graves
06-21-2003, 03:13 PM
Souns complicated. I'll give it my best shot, though. Thanks. If I have problems.....hmm. I dunno.

Any other ways??

Blackmage
06-23-2003, 08:10 PM
If you are into the emulation stuff, you can get a music file of it that is like an SPC, called PSF. You can find a WinAmp plugin for this stuff here (http://www.zophar.net/utilities/psf.html) (use Highly Experimental; I highly recommend it.), and you can find a large list of PSF's here (http://audigy.ath.cx:81/psf/index.html). Not only do most of the PSF's play like they do in the game, they also take up much, much less space than mp3s.

EDIT: Oh, you wanna put it on a CD...frick. Well, you can do that and listen to it on the PC... Lemme get back to ya on getting to be able to put it on a CD; I'll edit this post when I get it figured out.

Blackmage
06-23-2003, 08:25 PM
Instead of editing that post, I'll give ya everything ya need in the attachment on this post. To get it goin'...

1. Unzip to folder.
2. Start the program.
3. Add the .psf file to the playlist.
4. Right-click on it and select convert.

This will convert the .psf to a .wav file, which can then be used for CD-writing purposes. If the .wav file is too quiet, you can use Sound Recorder to up the volume. Enjoy.

Mr. Graves
06-23-2003, 09:14 PM
Thank you, Kuja Highwind. That's much appreciated. :)

Faris_the_guy
06-25-2003, 09:44 PM
awesome song...anyway, I don't think it's the best song tho...

Garland
11-14-2003, 12:13 AM
Unne's site has all the music from every version of FF1 except the MSX which noone cares about anyway. If you want FF1 music, it's guaranteed to be there.

Cyn
12-17-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Faris_the_guy
awesome song...anyway, I don't think it's the best song tho...

It's the second best song. Ruined Castle (or Castle of Ordeals, whatever version you have) is better.

SpiralEdge
02-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Nice! Thanks for the song! I have a question though... How would I transfer the wav. into a midi, so I can use it in my game? Also... how can I find the TOC song when you go 2000 years in the past? Thats the better version ^_^.

Nightshade
12-06-2004, 01:26 AM
Hey, I tried what you just said, but for some reason I can't play PSF1 files, only PSF2 files. Can anyone give me a hand?