PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Summon?

Weapon-G
06-22-2003, 02:30 AM
I cant master summoner for one of my charcacters because i don't know how to get the zodiac summon thingy..iv'e heard of it but i cant find it can someone help??

Pancaek
06-22-2003, 02:43 AM
At the bottom of the Deep Dungeon (END), you'll fight this wizard guy called Elidibs. Sometimes he may cast Zodiac on you. You have to somehow hope that he hits your summoner(s), hope that they survive, and then hope that everyone learns it who you want to learn it. There's only a 75% chance or so. GameFAQs has a guide solely about getting Zodiac, so it may be a good idea to look at it.

The Amazing Spiderman
06-22-2003, 04:02 AM
For increasing your chances of surviving, Have the Counter ability "MP switch" with him/her. Oh, and when you learn Zodiac, you can hit an enemy summoner, he learns it, and you can kill him and wait for the crystal, and you can learn zodiac with other unit. You can also steal and the accesories, armor, weapon, hat to increase your chances of getting him (the enemy summoner) as a crystal

Gregory
08-11-2003, 09:07 PM
Zodiac naturally does 999 for a level 99 Ramza, with an Attack Magic Up and a magic attack of 13!

So everyone else can't control the same powerful God that Ramza can control. Hail to Ramza, and there's his second Orlandu.