PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate showdown

the blitzer
06-22-2003, 06:48 PM
I have come up with an idea of a tourmant with which involves Playable charicters and main enemys from Final Fantasy's 1 to 10 minus 3. Sorry if this bothers anyone but they are the only ones I have played.

Well there will be 21 rounds where 5 charicters play each other with 2 going through. Then the winners of the first 5 will play each other in 2 3-ways and a 4-way. This is reapeted for the next 5 and so on. except the last 6 in which case there will be 3 4-ways. The five remaining will then split into a 3-way and a 2-way and the 2 winners will play each other in a final. There will also be a 3rd,4th,5th place play off for the losers.

Well you vote for who you want to win. In the case of the first 21 you vote 2 charicters. Then I will do a litle fanfic based on the votes after a week.

Anyway here is round 1. (the charicters were radomly picked out of a hat).

Gareth from FF2
Zemora and Edward from FF4
Mog from FF6
Cinna from FF9

the blitzer
06-24-2003, 08:38 PM
Oh come on people I thought I'd get loads of repelies for something like this. do you know how much time I used up sorting these tables and if know one replies that makes this time a waste. If you don't like that I left out 3, Tactics or any others just tell me there names and I will change my table a bit, so everyone can be happy.

Big D
06-25-2003, 05:50 AM
OK, here goes...
I don't know Gareth, but I'm familiar with the others... except for 'Zemora'. Who's that? An alternative spelling of 'Zemus', perhaps?

Anyway, Cinna has his unusual charms but is fairly useless, so he'd be out of it quickly - perhaps after eliminating Edward. Zemus is tough, and nearly impervious to Magic, but that smooth criminal Mog would Dance him into submission. Or else use a pointy stick to put holes in him. Either way, Mog's cocky charisma and unique combat strengths would win the day. He'd porbably take care of Gareth pretty quickly, too.

the blitzer
06-25-2003, 04:46 PM
Thank you Big D. Yes that Zemus. well since no one else at the moment is voting I will vote as well.

Cinna and Edward would fall pretty quick and then I think Mog would go next. Gareth is a dragoon he wouldn't fall so easily.

Vermachtnis
06-25-2003, 05:18 PM
Zemus is the man. I don't think Cinna would last long and Edward would hide remimber Zemus and hide, but ultimately would be killed. Gareth couldn't last long with Mog (At least the one in my FF6 file). And no one person alone can take on Zemus so he wins.

Psychotic
06-25-2003, 06:27 PM
Oh come on people I thought I'd get loads of repelies for something like this

Sorry to say this, but every month or two someone comes up with something like this. But usually it's moron exclusive, and is Tidus vs Zidane half the freaking time, because people love them for some reason so I want to thank you for having people like Gareth. Speaking of which, he's a dragoon, so he'd obviously win.

EDIT: *dies* I forgot to say the second one is Mog.

the blitzer
06-25-2003, 07:50 PM
Remember people I said 2 people not 1.

so the results at the moment are:

Gareth with 2.
Zemus with 2 ( I'm going to asume Big D's second chioce was Zemus).
Mog with 3( I'm going to asume Omni Legacy's second choice was mog).
Cinna with 0 (no surpises there).
Edward with 0( no surpises there either).

Anyways thank you to Omni Legacy and a big thank you to Psychotic for his pleasing compliment.

the blitzer
06-27-2003, 09:55 PM
Right I will draw in the results now.

Since there is tie between Zemus and Gareth I have put the 2 names in paper in a hat and drew out Gareth so he's out. Fanfic time.

In begining of the match edward being the wossey he is. Hides. Cinna is Confused by this and Edward you twat you can easily hit him. Oh I forgot your to kind hearted. Any Zemus spots the confused Cinna and blasts him with Meteo. Then spots the Hiding Edward and does another Meteo.

Zemus: Whimps.

I could'nt have said that better myself. Anyway Mog and Gareth are duking out with thier spears.

Mog: Hey watch this kupo.

Mog is dancing and turns the backgroud area where Gareth is to water.

Gareth: where's that bloody- *drowns*.

And that means Zemus and mog are through to the next round.

Mog: Yeah kupo.

And now for the next match round ups.

we have:
Faris from FF5
Kefka from FFF6
Rufus and Vincent from FF7
Beatrik from FF9

Remember to keep voting.

Vermachtnis
06-27-2003, 10:11 PM
Kefka all the way!
Then Faris in second.

the blitzer
06-28-2003, 10:04 PM
Rufus is weak so he would die very quickly. Vincent and Faris would then fall to Beatrix and Kefka.