PDA

View Full Version : autharization Q??

hydan
06-23-2003, 03:07 PM
I did a FF search thru google and discovered something called hentai was scattered thru all the metas...
when i figured out what hentai meant and veiwed it for myself, i was slightly disgusted (as an FF fan), yet i thought it was cool (hey i'm only human!!).
i wondered since i come accross so much of this stuff, do squaresoft make some of these or autharize them, coz some of them are high quality and professional looking.
It's all taken me by surprise, please don't hate.

p.s. i'm not going to attach any pics to any posts.

TheAbominatrix
06-23-2003, 03:19 PM
The very high quality ones are called 'doujinshi' and they're professional fan comics, many of them made by one company or another. There are non-hentai doujinshis as well, sometimes made by professional manga artists. I dont think they're 'authorized', but I dont know the copyright laws in Japan, either

hydan
06-23-2003, 03:49 PM
thanx..
could someone tell me the best hentai sites
oh and free ones only coz i don't have a credit card i'm too poor

TheAbominatrix
06-23-2003, 03:53 PM
I'll PM you a good free FF hentai site. The rest you'll have to find on your own. www.anipike.com has a good section for that.

Shoyku
06-23-2003, 07:55 PM
Hilarious, utterly hilarious.

hydan
06-24-2003, 12:23 PM
it's clever aint it??
the guy who invented this stuff was a pure genius!!
i found some simpsons that freaked the hell out of me.
...Bart and Lisa??.....oooohh no way!!
That's sum wierd shi' t y'all.
I'ma try sum FF hentai myself, i aint draw in a while so give me a week or so and i'll host it and give y'all the link to see it, but beware i have a wild imagination.
...Mukki and Cloud ...naww!!...yukk
...Corneo+Tifa+Aeris+Cloud...interesting!!
i'll get crackin on the action for y'all satisfaction soon aiight??