PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate final fantasy charachter

Brian The Pink Shark
06-24-2003, 07:32 AM
as some of you may know I have recently had polls for the best charachters in each Final fantasy forum from 7-10. I have taken the winners for each of these and am putting them in a new ultimate poll this poll will expire in 5 days so get voting

P.s you can still vote in my other polls untill the end of time

Blathnaid
06-24-2003, 03:43 PM
God, are these all the characters that made it?

Sephy's gonna kick some major ass for sure. He gets my vote. *votes* *plays 'One Winged Angel' Theme*

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SEPHIROTH!

Magus
06-24-2003, 03:45 PM
actually i liked rikku pretty much ... & since i deduct that sephiroths gunna get the majority of da votes ... lets vote 4 rikku ! haha

Hey she's winnin 2 votes on her already ^ ^

Brian The Pink Shark
06-26-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Blathnaid
God, are these all the characters that made it?

Sephy's gonna kick some major ass for sure. He gets my vote. *votes* *plays 'One Winged Angel' Theme*

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SEPHIROTH!

Yes like I said these are the winners of my other polls and I only had four other ones.

Brian The Pink Shark
06-29-2003, 08:12 AM
Sephiroth wins, he is truly the ultimate final fantasy charachter(from 7-10 anyway) too bad there weren't as many rikku fans out there(were were you she was to win this poll)anyway congrats sephiroth * gives sephiroth a useless plastic trophee

Magai
07-03-2003, 05:48 PM
The one with the most vote(Suckaroth) is the gayest no wait, Goyest(gayer than gay) no wait he's even goyer than that he's giy, him and his gay as weapon, looking like an old man who really needs a haircut,and so does his sword. Anyother person on the poll is better.

Brian The Pink Shark
07-04-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Magai
The one with the most vote(Suckaroth) is the gayest no wait, Goyest(gayer than gay) no wait he's even goyer than that he's giy, him and his gay as weapon, looking like an old man who really needs a haircut,and so does his sword. Anyother person on the poll is better.

?, the poll is closed so you can't change the fact that more people on this board like sephiroth better than you

Advent Child
07-05-2003, 11:09 PM
I don't like any of those characters really.