PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy

Shimka
06-24-2003, 07:15 PM
Hi,
I'm a little new to the Final Fantasy games. And I would really appreciate it if anyone can give me any advice on Final Fantasy X.

Clin-ton
06-25-2003, 11:52 AM
What do you need to know? battle alot, get strong, talk to everyone, examine things, take your time, use the help screens if you get stuck and enjoy the game.

Rye
06-25-2003, 01:09 PM
Lol umm.... yeah pretty much Clin-ton said, and save ALOT! Infact every 20 minutes save, because you'll never know which strong monster will appear. Get EXP from monsters and rotate fighting between all characters

Faris_the_guy
06-25-2003, 01:10 PM
gain 5-10 Sphere levels every place you go(not joking)

TheAbominatrix
06-25-2003, 01:16 PM
If you can, rotate the entire party into one battle. Make sure they do something, if I remember right, even defending counts, so they get exp for the battle. I wish I woulda realized this earlier in the game!

SirenGriever
06-25-2003, 01:53 PM
One good thing about Final Fantasy X is that you can level up the characters up the way you want them to level up as. Sometimes it's a good idea to let Auron go over to Tidus' part of the Sphere Grid and let him gain speed so you can use him more in battle, or to let Yuna go over to Lulu's section of the sphere grid to learn black magic and gain even more magic points, not to mention the fact that you don't always have to rely on only her aeons to get the job every battle if she knows black magic, especially ultimedia:love: !

It's like somethin' outta the Twilight Zone...It's like...Twilight Zoney...:eek: :whoa: :whoa:

:love: :love: I love to ramble:love: :love:

Roz
06-25-2003, 04:09 PM
Use aeons loads coz every time u win with then their stats go up:p

Shimka
06-25-2003, 04:18 PM
Humm....Thanks.
But can anyone explain to me a little about the Aeons, I don't really get how to use them ( or at least in the best way)

Psychotic
06-25-2003, 06:31 PM
Aeons are not like summons in previous games. You call them into battle, and they stay there instead of doing a single attack, and they are just like a controllable character, with selectable attacks, HP and MP and an overdrive gauge. When you summon it, it replaces the three characters currently fighting, and you can only summon one Aeon at a time. When it dies, it isn't game over - the three characters return to continue the fight.

Shimka
06-25-2003, 08:48 PM
Thanks a bunch!

§håd0w
07-02-2003, 07:35 PM
dont use just 3 characters throughout the game. because there will be points that you will be stuck in battle with certain charcters, and if they are weak, then u are screwed. these areas, other than at the beginning, are: (SPOILERS) luca, operation mi'ihen, via purifico, cave at gagazet, and underwater battles at monster arena. that should be it, in luca ur stuck w/ khimari, tidus, lulu. mi'ihen is yuna, auron, and seymore. via purifico is broken up into 2 parties. in the maze is auron, lulu, khimari, and yuna... underwater is rikku, wakka, and tidus. in the cave at gagazet u will encounter pats where u can only have rikku, wakka, and tidus... the same for the underwater battles at the moster arena. and that should cover it all.

§håd0w
07-02-2003, 07:36 PM
o. and aeons stats go up as yuna's go up. it doesnt depend on how much u use them, so dont listen to roz here

Roz
07-07-2003, 10:37 AM
Oh so thats how aeons stats go up, I thought they just went up as you won a battle

*Shruggs*

§håd0w
07-07-2003, 09:53 PM
nah. i think it says that somewhere in the manual. but as yuna's stats go up, so does the aeon's.