PDA

View Full Version : Cloud&Tifa(spoiler)

BlackCobra
06-25-2003, 05:14 AM
Ok, this might sound weird but (this whole thing is a spoiler) you know if you went out with Tifa you kiss her hand and she says she loves cloud.Then in before disk 3 Everybody goes home but cloud and tifa stay behind, together for 2 days, and nights straight.

And when they woke up they were beside each other, Tifa leaning on Cloud, and Tifa says that they would never have that moment again.Then they french kiss on the rock.

Then the next night, Cloud and Tifa are sleep each other again.Then a few moments later Cloud says its dawn and wakes Tifa up.

Then they go on the highwind and Everybody says they say what happend.Then Tifa blushes real hard and goes on the ground banging her arms screeming NO!!! in embarasment.Then Clound blushes real hard and turns around to cover his face then everyone blushes.

So who else agrees with me that CLoud&Tifa love each other and during those two nights they hade magic, err you know what i mean by magic right?

Big D
06-25-2003, 05:27 AM
I don't recall a French kiss, or Tifa actually saying she loves Cloud. She tries to tell him that, on the gondola, but doesn't actually say anything.
Tifa blushes real hard and goes on the ground banging her arms screeming NO!!! in embarasment.This is different depending on whether you date Tifa or not. Sometimes, she simply turns away and taps her foot.

Cloud was badly affected by Aeris' death. I doubt he'd have had sex with Tifa that night. He lost a dear friend, he didn't know if the others would return to the Highwind, and he was about to face a terrible, probably deadly enemy. Most people wouldn't be in the mood.

Also, the dialogue for that night on the hill differs for the same reason that I outlined above. There are two possible conversations and events that I know of.

Cloud and Tifa probably ended up loving each other, though.:)

DocFrance
06-25-2003, 06:09 AM
Actually, I don't think Cloud's psyche is ever going to recover from this adventure. He's already got some sort of bizarre Freudian complex with Sephiroth that started with childhood. I've never really seen someone obsess over someone like that and still be sane. Of course, Sephiroth's Oedipus Complex isn't much better. I don't think it's possible for Cloud to ever love another woman. And even if he did, he'd probably end up calling said woman Sephiroth in the throes of passion.

Cloud certainly hasn't had a fun time, nossir.

"Oh, Sephi... Tifa!"
"What?"
"Nothing, nothing..."

hydan
06-25-2003, 02:37 PM
my man Cloud definitely rocked them panti....sorry.
yeah Tifa rode the magical cloud to bliss....
and Cloud definitely found the promised land that night...
c'mon!!...cloud been around them ladies all that time and as if he wouldn't take his chance that night...
however that says sumthin strange about the rest if they wathced the occasion.

mmmm.....hentai anyone??...

TheAbominatrix
06-25-2003, 02:41 PM
It's up in there air as to whether Cloud and Tifa did it. To be honest, I didnt suspect it until I read this thread. If they did, I assume it was an act of love, intimacy, and comfort, at the very least. They were both hurting from losing Aerith (Tifa cared about her too, even if they werent always on the best of terms considering the love triangle), worried that their friends were never going to come back, and aware that they could die very very soon. I'd definitly wanna consumate my love if it was possible that I was gonna die the next day.

hydan
06-25-2003, 03:02 PM
go shorty,it's your birthday!!
we gon' party like....
yo lighten up, ther's heaps of other things yu could do before yu die, ithink tifa and cloud got it on because like Rakim said "it's been a long time,i shouldna left yu..."
yu know??...
i'm sure Aeris wasn't on their minds much that night.
love's alright but there had to be more to it than love...
i aint no pig or womanizer but there was so much leading up to that moment.
hey how many classic action movies have(some unnecessary) sex in them??...see my point??

DocFrance
06-25-2003, 03:58 PM
I still hold to the believe that Cloud has permanent mental scarring.

TheAbominatrix
06-25-2003, 04:05 PM
I agree fully. Which may make for an ackward relationship, but love is always a good healing factor, which makes it at least plausible that they may have done the horizontal mambo that night. Or at least slept together. Cuddled, ya know.

hydan
06-25-2003, 04:13 PM
the horizontal mambo...??
that's good!!...
i'll remember that one

Max
06-25-2003, 05:46 PM
Tifa Never said that she loves Cloud.And they didnt French kiss on the rock.And I dont think there there was any magic either.:jap: :eep:

TheAbominatrix
06-25-2003, 05:53 PM
Uh... it's kinda obvious that she has a thing for him. Besides, as most women know, saying 'I love you' to a guy before he's said it to you is a good way to send him screaming for the hills. And they did kiss, dunno how 'foreign' it was.

hydan
06-25-2003, 06:03 PM
it can be hard to tell what characters are doing since the graphics were a bit blocky...
but if yu pay attention,yeah they definitely kiss on screen

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-25-2003, 07:49 PM
Whether they did it or not depends on how you play the game. It's not as obvious an event as the date, but it's hinted at more strongly if Cloud was always nice to Tifa. So, it's the same principle.

PhoenixAsh
06-25-2003, 09:18 PM
Does anyone have full details on how things change with play (including the date scenes and anything else). I've tried looking for them but no luck.

Max
06-25-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Phoenix 17
Does anyone have full details on how things change with play (including the date scenes and anything else). I've tried looking for them but no luck. If this Helps Cloud has Affectionate points for the date the points are.

Aeris=50
Tifa=30
Yuffie=10
Barret=0(Yes u can date Barret):eep:

To get the person u wanna date u have to be as mean as u can to the other 3.I hoped I helped.:p

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-25-2003, 11:09 PM
That's not really what he was asking.

As far as I know, affection levels don't change anything except the date and the particular scene at hand.

BlackCobra
06-26-2003, 05:46 AM
Well in my story mode they did go to the promised land with each other on the magic bus.Because I was focused on making tifa go out with cloud.So if the max points were 100 to get them to like you then I probably gave tifa 1,000 points! Becuase I did nothing but being nice to her. And they said depending on how nice you are to tifa it changes what they do on the rock.Becuase the first time I beat the game I was nice to Aeris and mean to Tifa and they didn't ride the magic bus.They didn't even kiss.But the 2nd time (the one I was talking about) they did ride the magic bus to the promised land to make love that night...

Big D
06-26-2003, 08:35 AM
The point is: You just can't tell WHAT they did that night.
The scene fades out, and they wake up lying next to each other.

DocFrance
06-26-2003, 05:24 PM
This reminds me of an FF3j thread where someone was asking if the main characters got it on... this is getting pretty wierd. And Abominatrix's sig still isn't helping :D .