PDA

View Full Version : Your levels

Faris_the_guy
06-26-2003, 01:32 PM
At the starting of the game...in the first battle, kill Bigs and Wedge...Terra will get a lot of exp. get her to a high level(10) then go...

When I got Sabin I was at level 22.

And End of the world..I was at level 32.

My point is..What are your levels?

m4tt
06-26-2003, 02:43 PM
Everyone but Relm and Strago are level 99. Relm is 33, Strago is 35.

Shadowdust
06-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Faris_the_guy
At the starting of the game...in the first battle, kill Bigs and Wedge...Terra will get a lot of exp. get her to a high level(10) then go...

When I got Sabin I was at level 22.

And End of the world..I was at level 32.

My point is..What are your levels?

I do just the opposite. I kill off Terra and level up Biggs and Wedge solely for all of the Tonics and GP.

The more you level up before getting all of the characters, the less you can add the bonus stats attached to some Espers.

I usually level up to 10, after finishing Zozo since I can increase everyone's magic power +1 each level. Then I level up to 12 before reaching meeting up with Strago. This gives me a chance to improve my magic power and vigor +2 every level. Before defeating the Floating Continent, I level everyone up to 43. Finally, after getting all characters back in WoB, I level up to 99.

BG-57
06-27-2003, 04:12 AM
All my characters are level 99. The traits I tend focus on with materia are max HP, max MP and speed. I like all those 9's.