PDA

View Full Version : Please,please help me

hydan
06-26-2003, 04:58 PM
As yu may or may not have already i live in australia so...
where and how can i get FFXI??.
How much us it??
What's this Beta thing everyone's talking about??
What's the minimum system requirements to play??
How do i go about upgrading if i need more than 128mb of ram??
Is there any way of playing or getting FFXI for free??
How does the game work,like what's different from other FF titles??

I've never played an online game before and i'm extremely annoyed that FFXI is online only!!...
Please help me i must play this game.

Rostum
06-27-2003, 12:48 AM
Where and how can i get FFXI?
I live in Australia too, so what I'm doing is, once it comes out to America, import the PC version from there and hopefully no worries. ^_^

How much is it?
In Australian dollars it would be around 100 dollars for the game (To import it, you might get it cheaper though) and around 17 dollars a month.

What's this Beta thing everyone's talking about?
This is where people are selected, by Square-Enix, to test the game. You need to sign up, but there's one catch. Us Australians can't sign up. :(

What's the minimum system requirements to play?
Well you need at least 6GB to install it, I'd suggest 512mb RAM and a decent processor and graphics card.

How do i go about upgrading if i need more than 128mb of ram?
Go to a store or something and ask some computer guys. :p

Is there any way of playing or getting FFXI for free?
Absolutly not. Well you might be able to get the actual game for free... but good luck trying to play it. :p

How does the game work,like what's different from other FF titles?
It's an online RPG (MMORPG). Um, you interact with people from all around the world. Hell why don't you just go do some research on it? There's PLEANTY of sites with information about it, and the official FFXI english site is up now.

FFXI Official English Site (http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml)
FFXIOnline.com -This site is pretty good for heaps of information! (http://www.ffxionline.com)